Fury of Pain

The heroes did not feel like eating since the vomit slime they had to wash off, it made them lose their appetite. Young adult to teenager talk to help the Paris duos get it together.

"I mean, there was one time when Cat Noir made a rooftop dinner but I stood him up badly because I was waiting for Adrien to come hang with us to get ice cream. Until his father made him not go and I felt heartbroken and I broke Cat Noir's heart" Marinette explained to Pelle.

"I'm sorry to hear that Marinette" Pelle said.

"Yeah, you're right that I was young and dumb. I still have a lot more growing up to do. Besides my unlimited lucky charms without transforming back" Marinette said.

"Growing up doesn't mean physically, Flicka. It just means the maturity growing strong. Take Chloe for example, she did not reach hers because she hadn't learned anything. She was stuck mentally like a 5-year-old" Pelle said.

"Yeah, only used Sabrina like a slave," Marinette said.

"Sabrina was trying too hard to get approved but wasted for nothing. Now she's on your side. You told us the story that you and she exposed Lila's true colors in front of everyone with that one-way mirror. That was indeed very clever" Pelle chuckled.

"Yeah, it was" Marinette smiled.

"Your boyfriend is both the prince and the cat. Yes, I know it's dangerous to reveal but there are two sides in one. Love is stronger and Gabriel is no longer a threat to your relationship with Adrien. You don't have to hide it anymore, Flicka. You can't let fear divide everything" Pelle said.

"Yeah. You erased Cerise's knowledge of our identities, so it's perfectly safe" Marinette said.

"And let's hope she doesn't remember it again. But she still remembers how you ruined her life when she was Lila" Pelle said, walking near the water.

"She has ruined mine much worse than I did with hers. She had everyone fooled like she didn't care who she hurt. She almost expelled me again. It's obvious she has an irrational obsession to get rid of me" Marinette said.

"Like she views you as her favorite victim" Pelle assumed.

"Yes. She knew I wouldn't fall for her lies" Marinette skips a rock in the water.

"That means she's afraid of you, Flicka. That's her weakness. She's afraid to lose her reputation and her fake puppets. She doesn't know anything about what it means to have a real life than a fake life. Living a fake life means living in a fantasy of her own instead of reality" Pelle tosses a rock and it skips in the water.

"Of course, like father like daughter," Marinette said.

"You should know that Gabriel never tried to be a good father to Adrien. The only thing he tried is getting his hands on the miraculous" Pelle throws another rock.

"No, Plagg was something of a father figure to Adrien in a sense," Marinette said.

"Yup. And my kwami, he reminds me of my elephant friends in Thailand when I was a kid" He glanced at Trunkk playing with Tikki.

"Nice. I remember you playing with the mammoth calves" Marinette said.

"Gotcha!" Trunkk pounced on Tikki.

"Yeah. First time I played with an extinct living mammoth" Pelle chuckled.

-

Luna and Adrien were walking around in the village filled with water and Atlanteans.

"It's sometimes common in Latina families for children to lose a father. Like in fairytales, every princess would lose a mother. It's like you as the prince thought you lost your mother" Luna explained how it's sometimes common for her culture to lose fathers.