Fury of Gossip

The heroes heard a fury but somehow it was going from one person to another to another like a press of gossip.

"Something's not right" Ladybug suspected.

"Track" Panthera used her superpower to use clairvoyance vision to see up close a mile away.

"What do you see?" Cat Noir asked her.

Her vision returns to normal, "A very ugly one. Spreading rumors to the people in the village. Making them believe those rumors are true without checking their facts. That's just like how your old friend Lila does from your stories" Panthera explained what that fury can really do, "Gossip and rumors are more powerful than lies, mariquita"

"Oh boy. This is gonna hit us hard" Ladybug said exasperated.

"Let's do this together, Bugaboo" Cat Noir said.

"Whatever you do, do not believe every single word from that beast!" Blu Tembo leaps away.

"Got it!" They all rushed into battle.

"Then we are just gonna have to tell him to close his big mouth," Panthera said.

"Right before it takes advantage over..." Cat Noir didn't finish when they saw Chompp burst out of a building in his own true form, around the size of a building.

"PLAAAAAAAAGG!!!" He roared in rage.

"What.... the....bloody hell?!" Ladybug exclaimed.

"Holy shit!" Blu Tembo saw the enormous kwami come at them.

"Tremble before me, Cat! You're not destroying my home again!!!" Giant Chompp roared.

"Goddamn it! Go get that fury! I'll deal with him!" Cat Noir said.

"Be careful, Kitty" Ladybug kissed his cheek.

"Go stop him, Bugaboo. Hey Chompp! Come get me!" He lured Chompp away.

"Release Plagg now!" God Chompp demanded before he tried to cause more destruction.

"Over my dead body!" Cat Noir refused.

"Then you'll die with him!" God Chompp tries to grab him.

The feline knew he needed his miraculous to get the kwami god to obey but he had to find the king now.

"GET OVER HERE!" Chompp nearly caught him.

"POWER UP!" Cat Noir transformed into AstroCat to fly to fight the kwami god, "Chompp, enough! We talked about this and you should know better than to take your anger out!"

"Once a destroyer always a destroyer!" Chompp roared.

"Don't make me do this! The fury is using you!" Astro Cat tries to make him snap out of it.

The heroes managed to fight the influence of believing gossip since they knew better than this.

"A lie never has a future!" Blu Tembo rams his fist at the fury.

"Gossip and rumors don't have real facts in words!" Panthera threw her spear at the fury.

"I got him, guys!" Ladybug pulls her yoyo.

"Easy now! Do not let his big mouthful words into your minds!" Blu Tembo said.

"I'll try!" Ladybug struggled.

"Such a secretive bug that is so scared to lose her cat!" Gossip fury said.

"Oh, do shut up, pendejo!" Panthera grabbed her spear to warn him, "One more out of your big damn boca, my spear will show you the meaning of merciful words"