Love and Support

The next day, the young adult heroes will be leaving at the airport tonight with their families but they have plenty of time before they do. So far, Atlantis has been spread throughout the world to learn about its civilization and to make sure they don't use their ancient power to destroy mankind. Right now the people of Atlantis were adapting well in this new modern world.

"You were right, cuz. This journal with photos and memories, it's helping me change more and learn new things" Felix said, completing his journal.

"Heh, I learned from the best thanks to my princess Marinette," Adrien said with a grin.

"Like a fortune cookie to solve complicated solutions," Luna said.

"Speaking of that. I never got to ask you something" Felix said.

"What's that?" Luna asked.

"How do you not give in to your hatred like I did before? You once said you never had a good life when you thought you lost your father. How do you manage to not let your vengeance get the best of you whenever bad people make your life horrible like Chloe tried to do to you once?" Felix asked, wondering why she didn't become a bad person like him.

"Support, Felix. My brother was always there for me for years when we lost our father. He always finds a solution for me to not let my hatred get the best of me on those who made me suffer so much. He helped me throughout my life just like Marinette helped Adrien and friends with complicated solutions" Luna explained her past life, "Sometimes my life wasn't easy nor perfect but I could not make everyone suffer like I did. It wouldn't do justice but cause more suffering and misery. I had my mother and brother to comfort me all the time. Even my father too. There's always love out there to heal those who suffered more as long as they can trust someone and forgive themselves. Just like you did too with Kagami helping you find a better path with your life"

"And just like everyone in my home country, no one else was interested in elephants or animals until I met her and we both needed a friend and we became best friends. Even if we are very far away from each other we always chat on video" Pelle said.

"You two have one great bond. And I've seen how you are a great brother to your sister at the museum" Felix said.

"Thank you," Pelle said.

"Another question. When we met, how did you manage to resist the akuma?" Felix asked.

"Well, it wasn't easy. I somehow did remember that liar talking into my face when she called me Bad Boy Huntress which sounded pathetic. She almost influenced me until knowing how much I hated manipulative liars and she was a manipulative liar herself. That's how I broke free because I never gave supervillains what they wanted by using me as their pawn. What about you? Were you ever akumatized?" Luna asked.

"I almost did by Shadow Moth but I broke free. Let's just say that I never liked how he abused his sentimonsters" Felix half lied but for the sake of his sentibeing secret and for being threatened to be removed.

"I see. Well, treat them well and they might be some use, like Sentibug is" Luna said.

"I will. You're right when you said Kagami is helping me find a better path for me. How are you so good at being a fortune cookie?" Felix asked.

"Just my luck" Luna shrugs.

"Let's say growing up taught us more about being good people. Maturity, responsibility, generosity, compassion, and insight. I find Luna an insightful person" Pelle said with a blush.

"And I find Pelle as a compassionate man with elephants. We both love animals and that is what made us become best friends" Luna said.

"Yeah, but I've also helped pigs and rhinos," Pelle said.