Nightmares

Adrien can't seem to get any good dreams due to his father haunting his subconscious again like he can't rest or leave Adrien's life alone.

"Get the hell away from me, Gabriel! I'm not letting you brainwash me the same way you brainwashed Nathalie to look bad!" Adrien yelled at him to back off or face another cataclysm again, with or without the costume.

"You can't get away from me Adrien, whenever I'm alive or dead!" Gabriel said.

"To me you're dead. Just like how you almost killed my happy life when you were alive! You deserve to be dead!" Adrien is still stuck in a mansion dreaming of his father's office.

"You should know better than this! You and your mother are much more important than Paris!" Gabriel trying hard to make his son come to his senses.

"No, you don't know anything better than this. Unlike you, I don't do what you do! I never manipulate people's decisions on what's best for them! I still remember what you did when you forced me to leave Marinette with you! You almost ruined her dreams in fashion! She knows more about fashion designing than you ever will!" Adrien saw his father's fashion designs on the tablet that had no inspiration from anyone but his father's own ways.

"She's not worthy of your love!" Gabriel shouted.

"And what do you know about love?! Tell me!" Adrien demanded from him.

Gabriel tried to come up with an excuse but couldn't since he was no match for Adrien's own existence or his willpower since he now has the freedom to never have anyone control his amok again.

"The love I know comes from anyone who is supportive of me and knows more about treating my well-being than you ever will. That's what I love about Marinette. And from what she told me when you granted that wish, you never tried to be a good father. You never once tried to change at all" Adrien explained what real love is all about.

Gabriel was in shock at his words. His way of love was for his wife to be perfect the same way he tried to make Adrien perfect. Feeling like they were trapped in his own pace and his own way rather than being themselves in their own ways of living.

"Face it, Gabriel! You have no love in your heart!" Adrien said angrily.

"I loved your mother!" Gabriel accused.

"In the past you did but you probably still blame me for her supposed death because of me being born from her that gave her illness. In reality, you don't show compassion to anyone in the world but to her" Adrien said.

"You don't understand Adrien!" Gabriel tried to get to him.

"No! Because Colt nearly killed Felix since he suffered from the same illness that killed him! The world did not abandon you, you abandoned the world, you abandoned me! You did nothing for Aunt Amelie. She's a lot like my mother and yet you despised her!" Adrien replied.

"She was a weak coward to Colt!" Gabriel told Adrien.

That only made him angry as he punched him in the face for disrespecting his mother's twin sister like that, "Don't disrespect your sister-in-law! My mother cares more about her and you don't!"

"Urgh! You wretched kid!" Gabriel groaned.

"We're not family, Gabriel! You will never return! You abused me long enough to have me open my eyes to see your madness corrupt you! If I had a future child, I would never treat them like how you treated me! As you have heard me before when you were Nightmentor, you should've taken parenting lessons!" Adrien glared at him intensely.

"I don't need lessons to be taught when I am self-taught!" Gabriel said.

"You were just a criminal on the run!" Adrien clenched his fists, "Living a lie still makes you a fraud, a con, a joke! Just like Cerise is doing! Especially the stupid alliance rings were lies too so you can convince the world Kagami and I are a couple! You made a bunch of lies at everything!"