Fury of Gluttony

There was a lot of processing for the Paris duo and the country heroes would have to help them again like last time with their life problems.

"Flicka, calm down. Elephant to Ladybug, we both are good luck animals. There's nothing wrong with being clumsy like all the time" Pelle said.

"I know, the day I became Ladybug I got more confident," Marinette said.

"And for a year you didn't know that your kitty was the boy you loved," Pelle said.

"Yes, but how I treated him badly as Cat Noir haunts me, I literally threw him into the trashcan, rejected him, and so forth," Marinette said.

"And you also said that you gave the dog miraculous to the fake which turns out it was Felix. That's the past now. You can't let the past bring you down now. I mean we all make mistakes in life, Flicka. Sometimes we all learn from our mistakes, it's what makes us human. Yes, I get it. Being guardian was hard for you but Cat Noir was there for you every day and every night. Adrien was not because he didn't know you were Ladybug. Doing something alone without help, that's the biggest weakness. You can't always do everything by yourself" Pelle explains what it means to work together, not do something all alone.

"You're suggesting I should leave the past behind?" Marinette asked.

"Yes. Right now you should focus on the present now. Gabriel was a douchebag but at least your boyfriend has the freedom to be himself now. It's not you that made a mess, it's Gabriel when he was that monster. Yes, Felix was very irresponsible but he was just a kid. All of you haven't reached adulthood yet. Luna and I were the same way as teenagers. Being young, less experienced, and waiting for the right moment to understand when we are old enough. One day you'll understand when you're older" Pelle said.

"Thank you, Pelle," Marinette said.

"No problem. But please don't try to fix everything alone. You have your kitty there for you. You also have your teammates too that are permanent holders. It's like in Thailand where an elephant taught me that doing something alone would be like feeling lost in a black abyss with no way out" Pelle said.

"Alright. Well, I've thought of making Adrien co-guardian" Marinette said.

"Is that even possible? Especially when that Chinese guy with superhuman agility, it's like he barely knows much about the 21st century that have traditions changed" Pelle said.

"It is time for a change, no more solo guardians," Marinette said.

Adrien was also having his talk with Luna, "Por Dios, gatito. Breathe. You're getting a lot of heavy stress right now. Is it out?" Luna asked.

"I just can't believe I was oblivious to Marinette from the beginning I became Cat Noir," Adrien said.

"I don't blame you. I was also oblivious when I didn't know Pelle was Blu Tembo. Gatito, snap out of it!" Luna smacked him.

"Ow!" Adrien touched where she slapped him.

"Sorry, gatito. But seriously, I know you're processing but please get it together. You're scared to lose her, I know that feeling. But you and her survived this long. She even survived and defeated Monarch" Luna said.

"You got a fair point there, Luna" Adrien said.

"I mean she was very harsh on you when she became guardian. I don't blame her because she's still a kid. But she can't carry a lot of responsibilities alone. You were always there for her, gatito" Luna said.

"I never left her side and she was apologetic for what she did. She admitted it herself she felt horrible. If there was a way to be co-guardian" Adrien said.