Fury of Lust

The four were now trying out the Atlantean food. Some food was alive but Panthera and Cat Noir used their claws to kill it so they could eat something less alive.

"Gross" Ladybug picks up a snail-like creature.

"Agh! It's alive!" Blu Tembo saw the lobster move.

"It needs to boil," Ladybug said.

"Guys?" Blu Tembo can see their feline friends are enjoying the fish like cats.

"Meow this is yummy!" Cat Noir said.

"Cat tendencies again" Ladybug rolled her eyes, "Lucky charm!" She summoned a grill.

"Come here, kitties. Let me grill" She calls them over.

"Ven aquí, amiga" Blu Tembo getting his best friend's attention.

"Hmm?" Panthera perked and spits out fish bones.

"Now we're talking," Cat Noir said as his fish got grilled.

"Por favor, we cats love fish" Panthera can't fight this emotional need.

"I hate birds but I do love eating fish," Cat Noir said.

"But both of you like water," Ladybug said before finishing the cocked fish.

"Thanks, Princess" Cat Noir took his fish.

"Gracias mariquita" Panthera said.

"You're welcome," Ladybug said.

"Tell me how exactly we'll find another fury before it gets tougher to face?" Cat Noir asked, spitting out the bones.

"We'll see about it, Kitty" Ladybug said.

"But which is it? Old age?" Blu Tembo wondered.

"There is no old age, Chico" Panthera said.

"I keep forgetting all the furies in order," Blu Tembo said.

"I thought an elephant never forgets" Cat Noir teased.

"Hold on. Now I do" Blu Tembo said.

As soon as everyone was full, they were informed by the queen that she foresaw a fury of lust heading this way to influence people with lust.

"Uh oh," Ladybug got nervous about hearing lust.

"That's not good. Lust is like a drug addiction" Blu Tembo said.

"Which means we gotta be careful, from what I know when male elephants get lustful, they get extremely aggressive and lose all rationality," Ladybug said.

They saw the lust fury come out and drove nearby Atlanteans into lustful behavior.

"Oh, shit," Panthera said.

"Not good!" Cat Noir said.

"Amigos! We gotta dance through addiction. My brother would say that salsa is always a powerful dance to fight the influence!" Panthera said and opened her spear phone to find a song.

"Quickly before I get lustful!" Cat Noir looks nervously at Ladybug.

"I'm looking! I'm looking!" Panthera quickly scrolls to the song "Survivor" by Destiny's Child.

"Now we're talking!" Cat Noir began dancing.

Panthera does the choreography moves from the song while singing to the song to overpower the lust influence from corrupting their minds.

"Amigos, sync with me!" Panthera said.

"Got it" They danced along with her.

"What are you doing?! This is not the lust I'm influencing you!" Lust Fury said.