Father

Marinette did not expect her kitty to see her unmasked but now it's too late that he knows her identity. He did the unthinkable when he detransformed to reveal that her prince was Cat Noir the entire time.

"You were her/him the whole time?!" They said at the same time.

"I flirted with Milady a lot and fell in love with two girls who happen to be the same girl?" Adrien let out his shocking reaction.

"And I was in love with the boy who was my partner and...I hurt him!" Marinette was beyond shocked.

"Uhhhh......should we snap them out?" Pelle asked his partner.

"Si" Panthera nodded.

"I can't believe it, which means..." Marinette pulls Adrien's shirt up to see the scar he got from her as Dark Bug.

"You weren't yourself. It was Chrysalis' doing" Adrien said.

"But I almost killed you with my bare hands," Marinette said.

"Bueno, bueno. Are you guys....yourselves now?" Luna got in between before they had panic attacks.

"Just a lot to process. How didn't I notice the same pigtails and voice?" Adrien said.

"Perhaps because you were busy flirting with her too much?" Pelle guessed.

"Yeah, that too," Adrien said.

"I'm sorry Adrien for not telling you sooner," Marinette said.

"Apology accepted, my princess. But it takes more than a catfight to get me mad" Adrien does his Cat Noir grin.

"Oh, Adrien. You're such a true prince meowing" Marinette hugs him.

"Did you just make a cat pun?" Adrien chuckled.

"Maybe I did," Marinette said.

"As much as I love romántica moments, we still need to check your leg, mariquita," Luna said.

"Okay" Marinette sat down on a rock to get her leg checked again.

"This is why I always carry Zepol cream with me," Luna said, applying the cream on her leg, "This might sting a little"

Marinette flinched a little from the cream applied.

"So you're the cat? Luna knew?" Pelle asked.

"Yes, she did" Adrien admitted, "And you knew Ladybug was my girlfriend"

"Yeah. Luna didn't until now. All because of Monarch, huh?" Pelle said.

"We weren't allowed to know because if we did, he would akumatize one of us to take our miraculous to make that wish," Adrien said.

"Until he was your father all along. I'm sorry that you had to believe he was a terrorist" Pelle said.

"He was never my father when I supposedly lost my mother. I'm glad he's dead so that I don't have to be controlled anymore. I meant nothing to him anymore just like Cerise meant nothing to him when he abandoned her" Adrien sits on the rock.

"But you have a real loving mother that accepts you, Adrien. What your father didn't realize is that he destroyed his own life than his fake life" Pelle said.

"Fake life?" Adrien raised a brow.

"Your father's real name was Gabi Grassette, right? His fake life was as Gabriel Agreste. Living a fake life means living a lie as well as abandoning his real life. Just like Cerise is doing when she had a fake life as Lila Rossi" Pelle said.

"Yeah, leading to my uncle's madness in the below world. But he died in peace in my arms" Adrien recalled his uncle Maurice.

"And your father's?" Pelle asked.