Fury of Panic

In Cerise's secret lair, she was preparing a weapon made of the death rocks that weaken any holder. The butterfly kwami did not like this at all nor could he escape to warn anyone when it's the same thing to never get through the shield blocking him from going any further away from the owner.

"Cerise, this is madness to kill the ladybug and cat holder!" He pleaded.

"Their miraculous grants any wish! I want it now and I don't care!" Cerise yelled angrily.

"You're dealing with forces beyond your recognition! Like your father did!" Nooro warned.

"I'm aware of that, pest! What you should know is that I can do whatever I want! Marinette ruined my life, it's time Ladybug understands how I feel!" Cerise said before sharpening the tip.

"As a holder, you can't withstand it!" Nooro said.

"Oh, but I do. When we're talking revenge, there's also a price to pay" Cerise replied.

"You'll get killed out there. Madness happens a lot of time before they die! So did Gabriel too for personal gain and madness!" Nooro warned.

"I won't be like the rest of your previous holders! Including my father who betrayed me!" Cerise said.

"He betrayed everyone!" Nooro retorted, "You betrayed everyone too! That wish will never change you to something you're not! Marinette knows more about honesty and friendship than you ever will!"

"Whatever" Cerise ignored him.

-

At the bottom of the seas, the king did not tell them more about the mutated shark that was once human but also the king who betrayed everyone during the great cataclysmic event that sank Atlantis. The fury of Panic is still out there but there are two more that cause miseries of Fear and Hatred. The stories say that the mutated shark ate those furies so he could be the one to cause fear and hatred in his former people. But it was only a story and no one was left alive to see the entire truth of it. They believe the two remaining furies are hidden away or serving the ex-king.

"It was just a story passed down for centuries until it turned into a fairytale," The king said.

"So it wasn't one left but two" Blu Tembo said.

"Yes. I did not want you to carry all our burdens because we have all feared this. They brought fear and hatred like a terrible plague upon us. If the remaining two of those furies control what you fear and hate, it could destroy you and the city" The king looked worried and scared.

"Your queen holds the miraculous of the dolphin. I'm sure she can predict if we win in the future" Cat Noir said.

"I cannot tell in the present time. If you knew what your future is, the real future would change to something else. It cannot be told" The queen said.

"Well, that's fair enough," Cat Noir said.

"It's best to not know. For example, do you want to know what you'll get on your Sweet 16th birthday?" Panthera asked both of them.

"Nope" Cat Noir shook his head.

"No way," Ladybug said.

"Exactly," Blu Tembo said.

"Well if we're to find them, we have to face our fears," Cat Noir said.

"One fury is still out there and the worst feeling of panic corrupts our positivity to negativity. Much worse to feel low self-esteem" Panthera said.

"It's how I felt too when I panic a lot to see elephants get targeted by poachers. Especially the mothers going through a two-year pregnancy to have her calf" Blu Tembo explained how he experienced his panic modes.