Nice Friends

A week went by for the no-longer-lost civilization to adapt to the new world, especially helping fish boats and tourists discover. But of course, the trident of Poseidon keeps people with bad deeds away from ever using this power for chaos to wipe out humanity.

In Paris, two new wax statues along with Eagle and Ladydragon have been opened. They call this exhibit the World Heroes. The Hispanic young adult was uncomfortable with being the popular heroine from her country due to autographs and fans getting pictures with her and asking questions.

"Heh, well, they did get her pose right. I can't believe they really got the details just right" Luna was impressed but still uncomfortable about it but she knows how much it means to those who admire her.

The Swedish guy's family was invited by their son to see the exhibition as well. Pelle's little sister Elsa was thrilled to see her brother's alter ego's statue.

"It looks exactly like him!" Elsa said.

"Yes, little sister. It does" Pelle said.

Even Luna's older brother was proud of her little sister coming a long way from her loneliness to her confidence building up.

"I gotta hand it to you, little sis. She came a long way to hunt" Elio smirked.

"Gracias, big bro. I hope someday she and her elephant man are more than just world heroes" Luna said.

"Like what? They aren't a couple" Elio said.

This made Pelle and Luna blush if everyone thinks that will ever happen.

"Uhhhh.....well......sometimes every hero has a responsibility without having their loved ones become the targets. Life is not like from hero movies" Luna shyly said.

"Yeah.....totally agreed" Pelle almost became pale, "But to the fans, they think they are a couple the same way with Ladynoir fans"

"Yeah, but they are just friends" Luna replied.

"Son, you are special like him. Whatever path you choose, he will guide you like the elephant herd" Pelle's father said.

"Min lilla pojke har blivit utvald att vägleda elefanter på sin resa" His mother said with love.

"Tack Mamma" Pelle smiled.

"My brother is my hero!" Elsa hugs him.

"Heh, and you are my cute little ballet princess" Pelle tickled her.

"Hehehehehe! Stop!" Elsa giggled.

Adrien and Marinette watched nearby, "What an adventure we had, Adrien," Marinette said.

"Indeed, my love. I still can't believe we've been both oblivious this whole time. Like a love-square" Adrien chuckled.

"But now we don't have to choose. Pelle was right, secrets can sometimes lead to disasters but as long as there's trust and love, we don't have to be alone" Marinette said.

"Yeah. The bad news is Chrysalis is on the loose" Adrien said.

"We'll get her next time. Bunnix from the future always says there will come a moment" Marinette said.

"Until then we stay strong," Adrien said.

"Yeah," Marinette said.

"Hola. You must be Adrien Agreste" Elio walks up to him, "My sister told me you used to be a model. If it's not too much, can I get an autograph?" Elio asked with the 2015 magazine cover of him.

Adrien hesitated a little that he doesn't like signing autographs.

"Slow down, big bro. Forgive him, he enjoyed your amazing modeling cover magazines and I know you don't model anymore. Please?" Luna asked politely.