Visions of Past

In the throne room, the King had a small chat with Chompp. His kwami is extremely stubborn, full of rage, and still keeps his grudge on the kwami of destruction for causing the civilization to be lost on the surface world but was saved by their sea god Poseidon to give the people gills to breathe and survive.

"Chompp, don't let your rage consume you completely," The King said.

"They don't know that your ancestor became a mutated shark. He was exiled a long time ago because of what that black cat did to our people! I was there to witness all of it before your father, grandfather, great-grandfather, and the rest of the previous kings" Chompp said.

"Plagg has a new holder and has already captured a few furies. Plagg is fixing his mistake for Atlantis. There's always a second chance, Chompp" The king said.

"I hope so for his sake," Chompp said.

-

Marinette was trying out a hot spring by herself to relax after the battle. Of course, Adrien still being overprotective of her did not want her to be alone again, especially like the times she was alone to take responsibility as guardian.

"Agh! Jeez, Adrien" Marinette made sure to lower her chest since she had nothing on.

"Sorry, I just didn't want you to be alone again" Adrien had a cloth around his waist to cover his lower body.

Marinette laughed nervously, "Who said I was alone? I'm okay!" She did her stammering mess like she used to do.

"I know, Bugaboo. The King's talking with his kwami to try to make amends with Plagg" Adrien got in.

"Better end well or Chompp might try to squeeze the life out of him," Marinette said.

"And mine just because he thinks I'm like the rest of my Cat Noir ancestors," Adrien said.

"You're nothing like them. Each holder is different" Marinette said.

"My ancestors were adults. I'm the first teenager as the holder" Adrien said.

"Give me a break! There were maybe two or three that were your age before you. One from Ancient Egypt, one from the Ming Dynasty, and the other from Russia" Plagg explained his previous kittens that were younger than him.

"Really Plagg?" Adrien asked.

"I'm a gazillion years old, kid. Much older than Earth's birth" Plagg said.

"Alright. I haven't looked through them all" Adrien said.

"Heh, you two are totally like a duo of destruction than being kittens," Marinette said.

"Can't help it" Adrien said.

"Mmhmm?" Marinette closed her eyes, laying back.

"Milady, I get it's just the beginning for us to know each other. Perhaps it's not such a bad thing. Hopefully, Grandmaster Su Han doesn't pressure us with his ancient traditional rules again" Adrien said.

"Yeah. I hope. But he got a lot to learn from our modern world" Marinette said.

"Like the phone? He wouldn't look away from it. He thought it was like a magic cursed mirror" Adrien said.

"Yeah," Marinette giggled.

"I'm glad Felix and my aunt moved to Paris. Amelie always wanted to have a better life like my mom did. So does Felix too. London was like a prison to them" Adrien said.

"Yeah. Though they need to be careful now that Chrysalis is on the loose" Marinette said.

Adrien saw her hair was down. He always liked it down to see a lot of her beauty.