chapter 21

Nori's POV:

"Sweetie, you need to eventually tell this boy to stop showing up at our doorstep every morning. Or just give him a chance." My mom spoke as she washed the dishes. "I have told him. I would give him a chance, but I just can't. It's too hard to explain." I sighed. "Okay honey. But he has to leave either way. I'm starting to get annoyed." "Alright mom, I'll get going! Bye!"

   ——————————————

"Bro, just tell him to stop! What's up with you always ignoring him? Weren't you two just starting to get close?" Felix laughs. I roll my eyes, "Don't tell a single damn soul, you hear me?" He nods his head and shuts up to hear me speak.

"Okay, so. I think it was a week ago at school and these men in suits walked up to me as I was getting water from my locker that one day at lunch. They told me to follow them. I was about to refuse and then they said that it was the chairmans orders. I followed them into this fancy car and when they parked somewhere, I figured out that it was Hyunjin's house. Then, I got seated with Hyunjin's father and he talked to me about staying away from Hyunjin because he has a business deal with Chaerin's dad and they want them to get married after highschool, blah blah blah. He also said that there's gonna be guards watching me while I'm at school and work, so I have to watch my moves."

Felix exclaimed, "Damn!" I jolted my head to face him and quickly put my hand over his mouth. "Shut up! Someone might hear us!" "Oh yeah, sorry."

Felix and I continued walking to school.

When I walked through the entrance, I saw Hyunjin leaning on a pillar while talking to his friends.

As I was making my way to my locker, his eyes followed my movements. I reached my locker and pulled out all the necessary things I needed from my bag. Grabbing one of my four binders, I close my locker and walk over to my math class. On my way there, I got stopped by a girl in front of me. "Hey, Nori!" Chaerin exclaimed with the same fake voice she talks to everyone with, except for me. "What?" I seemed pissed. "Oh come on, Nori don't be such a buzzkill. Anyways, you do know me and Hyunjin oppa are a thing now right?"

I cringed at the word, oppa. With a disgusted face, I replied, "Yeah, doesn't like the whole school know at this point?" "Mhm, but that doesn't matter! The only person who I care about knowing, is you!" "What? What are you going on about?"
"If it wasn't for you, Nori, I never would've gotten Hyunjin oppa! All thanks to you, Nori!"

Is this girl mental? Last time I talked to her she literally went off at me. It's not like I really care about them being together, but something in me does.

"Walk it off, Chaerin." I look to my right to see Felix shooing her off with his hand. Chaerin walked away after giving me the fakest smile I've ever seen in my life. "She bothering you?" He said softly. "I don't even know. She's weirdly acting nice to me now..." "Oh well, see you at lunchhhh!"

I chuckle at his awkward behaviour.

—————————————

During math, all I can think about is what Chaerin said to me a few minutes back. What does she mean by 'If it wasn't for you, I would've never gotten Hyunjin?'

Taking me out of my thoughts, Minho leans over to me from my right and smirks. "Hey, Ri could you help me with this? I wasn't paying attention." I look at him, confused, "How could you not pay attention to the thirty minutes she's been yapping about the same thing she was yesterday? We have a quiz in three days on this lesson, Minho." "Yeah, I know, I know, but the soccer game happening outside was more interesting to me." "Just focus next time, alright?"

Minho nods to me as I signal for him to hand me his paper so I can help him with the work.

After about ten minutes of explaining to him, he starts to slowly understand. "Ohhh, I see, I see. Thanks, Nori! You could be like my some sort of tutor..." Minho pauses, "Only if you want." I take a moment to answer, "Uh, yeah sure! At what times?" "Just anytime you're free. We can meet up at the library or at my house?" I smile at him, "Sounds good! I'll help you tomorrow after my shift if that's okay." "Yeah, of course, Nori. Thanks again."

He gives me a faint but cute smile as he stops leaning towards me and sits back down on his chair. As I turn my head back to my paper, I can feel my cheeks heating up. Am I blushing? Blushing because of Lee Minho?

A/N:
hehe im so so so sorry for not updating in over a month lol ive been so busy with school. ive had like three tests in one week and i have more upcoming ones so ive been super inactive. thank you to those who have been so patient and kind towards my work!!! come back for more chapters hahaha