𝟑 | 𝑹𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒏𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔

Humming softly, I lightly bobbed my head up and down as I typed away on my keyboard.

I had plugged my earphones into my laptop, put them in and shuffled my playlist as I continued to write my story.

The music was a way of focusing. But it was also my way of drowning out the noises from the boys playing video games.

The four sat on the floor in front of the small TV, with four controllers connected to a console.

Meanwhile, I sat on a bench against the wall in the same room, minding my own business.

"Fire strike!" Kai yelled. "Oh, my gosh, is that the greatest move you've ever seen?" He gloated, his ego as big as ever. As usual.

"Stop trying to do it yourself. We need to attack as a team." Cole lectured.

"Zane, why are you wasting your special attack on me?" Jay asked. "You have to save it."

Sighing, I shook my head at them. I loved playing video games too, but I didn't complain or make unnecessary noises when I did.

"Fantastic, I'm out of lives." Jay complained.

"But the lesson lives on and I am getting the hang of it." Zane grinned happily.

'Idiots.' I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, now!" Cole yelled.

Suddenly, the TV powered off, much to their confusion and annoyance.

Confused, I took one of my earphones out and looked up at the four. Weirdly enough, Sensei Wu was standing by the TV and holding the plug to the TV.

"What happened?" Kai whined.

"It took us three hours to get there!" Cole complained.

"Why would you do that? Why?" Jay asked, annoyed.

"Just because Lord Garmadon escaped through a vortex doesn't mean he won't return one day for the golden weapons of Spinjitzu." He lectured the four boys.

"But Sensei Wu, ever since he's been gone, Ninjago has had nothing but peace." Zane spoke.

"Yeah, peace is boring. There's no one to save. There's nothing to do."

"The second the peace is gone you're gonna wish it never left in the first place, trust me." I spoke sarcastically, closing my laptop and placing it to my right.

"We can train tomorrow." Cole spoke, lying down with his arms supporting his head.

"Never put off until tomorrow what can be done today." Sensei lectured, eyeing the five of us.

"Well, I was gonna eat this pizza tomorrow, so if that's the case..."

"No pizza for you!" Wu yelled, kicking the pizza out of Cole's hand.

"In order to reach your full potential, you must train." He spoke, pointing at the five of us.

"Uh, remember when we did a little thing called the Tornado of Creation? I thought that was pretty insane." Kai grinned, recalling the memory.

"Oh. You five have merely scratched the surface of your full potential. There are still so many secrets you have yet to unlock.

"You haven't even begun to tap into what powers your golden weapons hold." Sensei spoke, disappointment audible in his tone.

"We're sorry, Sensei." I spoke, getting up from my seat and bowing to him.

"You wanna talk secret powers? Check this out." Using his Scythe, Cole picked up the plug and put it back in to the power outlet.