𝟏 | 𝑾𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒋𝒂

A/N: I've been debating on whether to publish this for about a month now, as I was hoping to get back to writing An Agent's Path. But I still haven't gotten the subscription, so I figured I'd just publish this and give you guys something to read while you wait for the next chapter. Which, if luck is on my side, may be out tomorrow. Though it's highly unlikely, so don't bet on it. I'll be Publishing a chapter every Sunday and Wednesday :)

Hope you guys like Ninjago! 'Cause this is gonna be a loooooong ride.

Peeking my head out from around a corner, I followed the three men in black as we snuck around the roof of the monastery.

Seeing the area was clear, and receiving the go-to from one of them, the four of us quietly snuck inside the monastery.

Running along the wooden beams above each dark room, we kept going until we arrived at the second to last room. Which, was the only one to be lit up.

Hearing a vibration sound, the four of us looked down inside the room to see a boy with brown hair brushing his teeth.

"Oh, yeah? Well, take this!" He spoke, acting as if he was using a sword to hit something. Though, there was nothing in front of him except for a mirror.

And he was using a toothbrush.

'Weird.'

Staying hidden, three of us stayed atop the beams while one jumped down and hid behind a wardrobe.

"And this!" He huffed, as another of us jumped down into a corner.

Rolling my eyes, I jumped down and hid in a dark corner by his bed while his back was turned and he continued to act as if he was fighting someone.

"And this!" He grunted, spinning around to see one of the four of us standing in front of him and holding a scythe.

Knowing this was our cue, the other three of us quietly walked up to him and took a fighting stance with our weapons in hand.

Seeing he was surrounded, the boy in red pajamas looked as if he regretted what he'd just done. Which, was act weird and a little like an idiot.

"Oops."

Just as the four of us were about to attack him, he shoved his toothbrush into one of the boys mouths through the mask. No idea how he did that.

The toothbrush launched out of his mouth, hit another one of the boys in the face, and fell down the final ones back.

Looking up and seeing he had gotten away, I smacked myself in the face as I looked at the three.

'Idiots.'

Huffing, the four of us went after him. He nearly got stopped by a kick, but managed to dodge. Causing one of the boys to fall into a room below.

Seeing him look down and laugh, I rolled my eyes before jumping up and kicking him. Causing him to fly out of the monastery, and break part of the roof in the process.

"Hey, we're not supposed to damage the monastery!" One holding nunchucks whisper-yelled.

"At least I landed a solid hit. That's more than you three have done so far." I bit, heading out to deal with the guy.

Getting outside, I watched as he activated the training course and everything turned on.

Being the idiots we were, the four of us were knocked down by the moving equipment. Also losing our weapons as they got knocked out of our hands.

Getting up, the four of us quickly began fighting him. Punches and kicks were sent back and fourth, along with some of us being sent flying due to a kick at some point.