𝟐 | 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒔

Standing on the deck of a ship, we sailed through and past several large ice clusters and mounds, heading to the next golden weapon.

It was snowing, and the five of us were pretty cold, but tried our best not to show it.

Cole was steering the ship while Sensei Wu balanced on the dragon head on the front. It seemed to be a weird form of meditation, but I wasn't too sure about that.

"I spy something...white." Jay spoke sarcastically.

"Could you try to be quiet for once? This ain't easy." Cole sighed.

Feeling the ship rattle and move, the five of us grew weary for a moment.

"I spy something broken." Jay groaned.

"Is...that supposed to happen?" I asked.

"Well, I'm steering a ship through an ice lake with large chunks of ice in the water, so I'd say yes." Cole shrugged.

"If Sensei knows the way to the next Golden Weapon, why isn't he steering the ship? We've been drifting aimlessly for miles." Kai asked, shivering.

"Sensei's wisdom is beyond my own." Zane shrugged.

"The most powerful move in spinjitzu can only be accomplished when all five elements are combined." Sensei spoke, hopping off the dragon and on to the deck.

"Earth...ice...crystal...fire...lighting." He spoke, doing random poses for each element.

"Uh...what happens when all of them are combined?" Jay asked as me and him walked over to Kai and Zane.

"The Tornado of Creation. The power to create something out of nothing." Sensei spoke, as his teacup appeared in his hand out of nowhere.

"Can it create me a talent other than being a ninja?" I asked.

"You wish." He spoke smugly.

Rolling my eyes, I watched as Kai began to copy the movements Sensei had just done.

"No, Kai, if done incorrectly, it will lead to disastrous consequences." Wu warned.

"Disastrous consequences? Right." Kai huffed, not believing Sensei.

Just as Kai did another random move, the ship rattled and shook, knocking all of us off our feet.

"Uh...wasn't me." Cole quickly spoke.

"Did I do that?" Kai asked.

"No." Sensei spoke, walking to the edge of the ship. "We are here."

"And...we crashed into an iceberg. Of course." I sighed.

Getting off the ship, the five of us walked up the snowy path leading to the ice-mountain entrance.

"Whoa. Looks like someone's already been here." Cole spoke, noticing all the frozen skeletons as we walked in.

Looking up, we noticed the weapon floating beneath a dragons mouth. Since the last one was real and not a statue, I'm betting this one's the same.

"The Shurikins." Zane spoke.

"And a dragon." I sighed.

Standing beneath the shurikins, we held Zane up so he could grab them. Though, the second he touched them, he turned to ice.

Grabbing Zane, the four of us ran out of there as fast as we could screaming whilst the dragon roared and barked loudly.

Slipping, the four of us somehow ended up sitting on top of Zane's frozen, cubed body and slid down the path back to the boat.