𝟏𝟐 | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒔

"Though they got the first one, there are three more and we just need one to stop Pythor. They have a map and we don't so the question remains - how are we gonna find them first?"

The six of us were standing in the bridge, looking up at a hologram of what the fang blades look like. Like Nya said, we only needed one, so we have three more chances. Though, they have a map, and we don't. But we can't find them without a map. So our best bet would probably be to follow Pythor and ambush him. The only problem is, we don't know where he is.

"Ha, I still can't get over the fact that you were the mysterious samurai! Is anyone else blown away like I am? Huh?" Jay asked, practically falling at Nya's knees. That boy is seriously head over heels.

"We're over that. Can we move on?" Kai urged, seemingly annoyed with something. It might be the fact that Jay's so obviously crushing on Nya, and has been for awhile now. But, Kai can't really do much about that.

"Whoop-poop-poop-oo! Someone's a little hot under the collar." Jay mocked, a wide smirk on his face.

Seeing the slight tensions between the two, along with Kai's sudden attitude, Zane stepped in. Though, he really didn't help much. No offence to him, of course. "It appears his impatience is because he has not found inner peace and unlocked his full potential like you, Cylla, and I have, Jay."

"Great observation, Mr Roboto, but Cole hasn't

"True. But you don't hear him whining about it." I argued, shooting Kai a knowing look.

"I got it!" Cole suddenly spoke up, him being the only one not surprised by my sudden language. It's probably because he knows every goddamn thing about me. But the others don't know that.

"You've unlocked it?! Oh, why am I the only one?!" Kai whined, asking nobody in particular. He seemed more ticked off than before now.

'Because your ego's bigger than the entirety of Ninjago City itself.'

"No, I figured out where I recognise the Fang Blade from." Running off, Cole headed to who knows where. But not before adding, "I have a picture of it."

Realising he practically exposed his inpatient butt in front of all of us, Kai awkwardly chuckled. "Oh, is that it? Good."

Walking back into the room, Cole held up a book. "I got it." Placing it down on the table, he opened it up to reveal a picture of the fang blade in a trophy cup. Odd.

"That's it!" Jay cheered, grabbing the book from and taking a closer look as the four of us joined him.

"Back where I grew up there's this pretty big competition where every year the winner gets the Blade Cup. My dad's won it multiple times." He grinned, proud of his father.

"You never told us your dad was an accomplished athlete. What sport?" Zane asked with a grin, obviously curious about it.

"Oh, er...he's a...a blacksmith." Cole spoke hesitantly, causing me to frown slightly.

I didn't know much about the others, but I knew almost everything about him. Like he did for me. I'm not sure how, but the two of us are closer than anyone else on the team. Which, is why I know that his dad is a part of the Royal Blacksmiths. A small singing and dancing group from where Cole grew up.

"Nothing wrong with that. My father was a blacksmith, too. But I've never heard of a competition-"

"That's because he's not a blacksmith - blacksmith, he's a..." Getting up from his seat, Cole walked over to us and flipped the page to reveal his dad dressed in a brown suit, holding the trophy. "...Royal blacksmith."