𝟔 | 𝑵𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝑺𝒏𝒂𝒌𝒆

A/N: I didn't forget to post this, ehehe...
SORRY!! :/

Sitting up, I scratched my head and watched as the others quickly got up and began making their beds. Well- all but one.

Zane was still asleep. Which, wasn't like him. But I was too tired to care.

It was still early, too early for my liking. But, we had training with Sensei, so it's not like I could sleep in for another hour.

"How are you guys already awake?" I asked, yawning mid-sentence.

"Maybe because we don't stay up until three in the morning." Cole spoke.

"Okay this time it was only two! But, fair." I shrugged, groggily getting up off my bed.

With my eyes closed, I walked over to the sink and began brushing my teeth. My half-asleep self nearly fell over in the process.

Once I'd finished, I went over to my bed and quickly made it. It was only just a pillow and a duvet, so it didn't take long.

Hearing a sudden loud bang, I jumped due to being caught off guard. If I wasn't awake before, I definitely was now.

Looking to my left, I saw Zane sat on his bed, now awake. Must've bumped his head on the wood.

"Oh, sleeping in? You're gonna be late for training." Jay lectured.

"Ah. How come no one awakened me?" He asked, yawning.

"We didn't think you wanted us to. You looked like you were having some dream." Kai spoke, standing by the sink.

"Eh, I just wasn't paying attention." I shrugged.

"How do I know this isn't a dream--"

Walking up to Zane, Cole quickly cut him off by harshly whacking him in the face with a pillow.

'Guess that's one way to know if this is real or not.'

"Does that feel like a dream?" Cole asked.

"No. Thank you for your help." Zane bit, causing the four of us to laugh as he rubbed the now aching spot.

Rolling my eyes, I quickly finished sorting out my bed before walking over to the mirror and tying my hair up into a loose ponytail.

"I'm gonna get changed." I spoke, walking out of the room and over to our wardrobes. Which, were in a different room.

Grabbing my lilac gi from my wardrobe, I put it on before leaving the room and waiting by the door as the boys went in to change.

Once they were all done, the five of us walked up to the upper deck for this morning's training. Not that I was happy about it.

"Little slow today, huh? What exactly did you dream about?" Kai asked as Zane walked over.

"I saw the falcon again." Zane spoke bluntly.

"Whoa. Zane, every time you see that bird something big happens. First, it led you to the secret tree house."

"Then it led you to The Bounty." Cole spoke, finishing Jay's sentence.

'If the falcon led Zane somewhere in his dream, would it be the same in real life?'

"All right. Stretches." Sensei spoke, walking over. "First, the Swooping Crane."

Copying Sensei, the four of us listened as Zane began to tell us about who, or what, he saw in his dream other than the falcon.

"This time, it showed me the Green Ninja." Zane whispered.

"The Green Ninja?" The others questioned loudly, grasping Sensei's attention.