Chapter 6 Arc 1

The dimly lit corridors of the abandoned hospital cast eerie shadows as Ji-hoon and the group cautiously approached a gathering of survivors. The newcomers' faces were etched with fear, their bodies poised defensively, forming a protective circle around each other. It was clear that they had endured the same horrors of the outbreak and had learned to be wary of strangers.

The survivors' wariness didn't deter Ji-hoon, Min-ji, and their companions. They introduced themselves, explaining their mission to find supplies and offer aid to those in need. Gradually, the tension in the room began to ease as they shared their own stories of survival.

"It's the 'Hanseong Siblings' we're up against," one of the survivors explained. "They're a ruthless organization that cares only about themselves. They've been marking buildings where survivors are with spray paint, essentially signaling them as targets for their looting and violence."

Amid the anxious whispers, a young girl named Hae-won emerged from the group. She had become the group's protector, armed with a metal stick and trained in the ancient art of sojutsu. She recounted how she had fought off a zombified patient who had turned in the early days of the outbreak, using her newfound skills to safeguard her fellow survivors.

The survivors from the hospital were eager to join forces. Together, they devised a plan to thwart the Hanseong Siblings. They would take matters into their own hands and mark buildings with spray paint, misleading the organization and protecting vulnerable survivors. It was a beacon of hope, uniting the two groups in a common cause, despite the harrowing world they now lived in.

The plan was set into motion under the cover of darkness. Ji-hoon, Min-ji, Lisa, Sun-woo, Hae-won, and the others silently approached the buildings, expertly covering the original markings with misleading signs. The quietude of the night was disrupted only by the faint rustling of their makeshift spray paint cans.

As the survivors worked meticulously to execute their plan, they couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to Sun-woo's involvement with the organization than they knew. Suspicion hung in the air, complicating the delicate balance of trust that held their group together.

In the distance, sirens wailed, sending shivers down their spines. The Hanseong Siblings had discovered the ruse. The survivors quickly retreated, their hearts pounding with a mixture of fear and determination. They knew that the battle with this cruel organization had just begun.

As they regrouped at their camp, the survivors shared grim looks. The ominous encounter had revealed not only the ruthlessness of the Hanseong Siblings but also the presence of a traitor within their midst. Sun-woo's involvement with the organization was a dark cloud hanging over their newfound alliance.

With uncertainty looming over their future, they settled into a tense vigil, awaiting the inevitable confrontation that would shape their fates. The shadows grew longer, and the survivors steeled themselves for what lay ahead.