Chapter 6 Arc 5

The ferocious battle persisted, Pyran's molten gold eyes dimming slightly as the toll of injuries weighed heavily on him. However, obsidian eyes, filled with concern, observed from the sidelines before intervening to aid their ally. In the midst of the chaotic clash, Seraphiel launched a devastating attack, blowing half of Pyran's arm off. Blood spilled, and Pyran gasped in pain, his golden eyes dimming further.

Eunwoo, witnessing the grim scene, yelled in shock, "Pyran!" With determination burning in his eyes, Eunwoo charged towards his fallen comrade. He skillfully navigated through the chaos, swiftly dispatching any enemy soldiers obstructing his path. Reaching Pyran's side, Eunwoo stood defiantly, ready to protect his ally.

As the battle raged on, the leaders from both realms regrouped and attacked Seraphiel in unison. Their combined efforts sought to overpower the corrupted force threatening to plunge their worlds into darkness.

Seraphiel's enraged scream echoed through the battlefield as she unleashed a powerful wave of energy, sending the leaders flying backward. However, her desperate attempt to escape was met with the harsh reality of her deteriorating body. The accumulated weight of centuries began to take its toll, and Seraphiel's once-mighty form started to disintegrate into ashes.

The once-menacing figure, who believed in her twisted destiny and sought to reshape the world, now crumbled under the burden of time. Her anguished screams filled the air as the ashes dispersed, marking the end of Seraphiel Lightbringer's dark reign and the imminent threat she posed to the realms. The leaders and warriors, battered but triumphant, witnessed the demise of the corrupted force that had instigated so much chaos and suffering.

Amidst the aftermath of the battle, grief and despair gripped the hearts of those who had lost loved ones. Sylvana's cries echoed the pain of a mother who couldn't bear to lose her son again, while Min-ji, Ji-hoon, and Eldrothok grappled with their own feelings of failure and despair.

As the realms mourned, a scene unfolded in a realm apart. In a peaceful, quiet space, two figures rested, bearing the physical toll of the battle. Pyran and Eldrin, the Abyssal Prince and his Phoenix lover, showed visible signs of their struggle - Pyran's injured arm and Eldrin's dislocated shoulder. Yet, in the serenity of their shared moment, a genuine smile graced their faces. The enemy had been vanquished, and they could now revel in a hard-earned victory.

In the Heavenly Realm, figures observed the tumultuous battle through the ethereal waters of the pond. "Their candles haven't been snuffed out completely, Your Majesty," Zephyrion, clothed in crimson, reported to Lucius, the figure in white. A warm smile graced Lucius' lips as he responded, "Then let us grant them the life they deserve."

Zephyrion nodded, understanding the unspoken decision. "Yes, Your Majesty. Let their flames burn brightly once more."

In a different realm, a man with obsidian eyes jolted awake from a mysterious dream, questioning its significance. A groggy voice from his side called him by a term of endearment, and he settled back into bed, hugging his partner. Molten gold eyes met obsidian, both eyes reflecting a shared warmth and love. The couple drifted back into slumber, blissfully unaware of the distant hum of engines outside their apartment, heralding the beginning of a new chapter.