Chapter 4 Arc 3

The beautiful sapphire eyes of Sylvana, filled with anguish and despair, trembled as she watched the child—her baby, her mind whispered—vanish before her very eyes. Her whole body quivered with grief, and a heart-wrenching wail escaped her lips, echoing through the dimly lit chamber. Moments later, her husband, Eldrothok, burst into the room, his more humanoid form towering over her as he kneeled before her, enfolding her in his robust, muscular embrace that hid the lithe, feminine frame of Sylvana.

"Sylvana!" Eldrothok's voice rang with concern as he sought to console his distraught wife. "What happened? What about our son?" he implored, his gaze searching hers for answers. Sylvana, despite her incoherent words mixed with sobs, managed to convey the depth of her distress. "Our son?" Eldrothok questioned, a note of urgency coloring his tone. "Our son! Our baby, husband, he's out there! I just saw him," Sylvana cried out, her desperation palpable in every word. "Our baby..." Her voice trailed off, choked by the overwhelming flood of emotions that threatened to consume her.

In the midst of their shared sorrow, Eldrothok wrapped Sylvana in a protective embrace, his soothing words offering a modicum of solace in the face of an uncertain fate. Eunwoo, meanwhile, darted into Ji-hoon's waiting arms, a wide smile lighting up his cherubic face. Despite his confusion over the vivid dream, a lingering sadness tugged at Eunwoo's heart, leaving him inexplicably unsettled by the sight of the weeping woman. Ji-hoon scooped up Eunwoo, the child's warm embrace offering a comforting respite as they made their way back to the safety of their home, their steps guided by a shared sense of unity and protection.

Sylvana's anguished sobs subsided into hushed whispers, her tear-streaked face buried in Eldrothok's broad chest. "We must find our son, Eldrothok," she murmured, her voice laced with a fervent determination. "He is out there, somewhere, and we cannot rest until he is returned to our embrace." Eldrothok nodded solemnly, his gaze fixed on the distant horizon as he silently vowed to reclaim the lost treasure that had been torn from their grasp. "We will find him, Sylvana. I swear it." The weight of his promise hung heavy in the air, a testament to the unwavering resolve that now bound them together in their relentless pursuit of their beloved child. Together, they would traverse the shadowy realms that now threatened to engulf their world, united in their quest to bring their son home.