Chapter 11 Arc 4

As a few days passed, a vast and enchanting flower field within a forest set the scene. Sylvana and Eldrothok found themselves standing before a portal of wisps of shadows taking form. In a moment of pause, Pyran hesitated before boldly stating, "I won't go back," enveloping the air in profound silence.

Sylvana's warm voice gently flowed, breaking the quietude, as she asked, "Is that truly what you desire, my dear?" Pyran, with molten gold eyes, met Sylvana's sapphire gaze. Understanding his wish to stay, Sylvana sought clarification – if Pyran chose to remain, would he be willing to relinquish his birthright as the heir of the Phoenix tribe? The weight of his decision lingered in the air.

Pyran took a deep breath before answering, "I want to be with Eldrin, but I won't abandon my responsibilities entirely. I will entrust the leadership to someone capable within the tribe, and I'll continue to support from the shadows." Sylvana nodded, understanding his stance.

Eldrothok joined the conversation, "Pyran, you have our blessing to remain by Eldrin's side. Just ensure that the Phoenix Tribe is in good hands. Your love for Eldrin is evident, and we appreciate your commitment to your duties."

As they spoke, Eldrin's heart swelled with emotions as he witnessed Pyran's commitment to both love and duty. In that moment, the flower field around them seemed to come alive with vibrant colors, reflecting the love that flourished between them.

Min-ji and Ji-hoon exchanged smiles, their eyes reflecting the shared understanding of the moment. The scene before them, with Eldrin and Pyran in the flower field, resonated with a deeper meaning that only those intimately familiar with their journey could fully grasp.

The members observed the interaction between Min-ji and Ji-hoon, a knowing smile playing on their lips. The unspoken communication and shared understanding between the leaders were evident even from a distance. The atmosphere was filled with a mix of amusement and fondness as the members shook their heads in a collective understanding.

As the leaders grinned at each other, the team could almost hear the resonance of their unspoken plans. The distant chimes of bells added a poetic touch to the moment, as if marking the beginning of a new chapter for the group. The members, familiar with the dynamics of their leaders, prepared themselves for the adventure that lay ahead, guided by the unique camaraderie and unbreakable bonds that defined their team.

Jeon Jung-kook, however, couldn't shake off a disturbing feeling that lingered in the air. A hand gently landed on his shoulder, and when he looked over, he saw his hyung, Kim Tae-hyung, watching him with concern. "What's wrong?" Tae-hyung inquired, his eyes reflecting genuine worry for his bunny companion . Jung-kook managed a reassuring smile, shaking his head to dismiss any concerns, not wanting to burden his bear with his own unsettling thoughts.

Tae-hyung narrowed his eyes in suspicion, not entirely convinced, but he chose to let it go for the moment. Turning his attention back to the front, he maintained his hand on Jung-kook's shoulder, a silent gesture of reassurance and support.

Unknown to the two, a pair of baby blue eyes observed the interaction. A peculiar glint danced in those eyes, the hidden mischief within them expressing delight. 'Hehehe, the ship MinHoon is sailing, there is also the ship of Eunwoo and Pyran, it will sail without a doubt, but...' Their gaze shifted to Tae-hyung and Jung-kook. 'Will TaeKook set sail?'

Despite the bright and warm farewell of the rulers of the abyss, an entity lurking in the shadows roared in anger. Their eyes, once baby blue with golden flecks, began to darken with an ominous intensity. "NO, NO, NOOO!" they screamed, violently pulling at the chains that bound them. "I WILL NOT LOSE, I WILL TAKE OVER EVERYTHING, JUST LIKE WHAT THE PROPHECY SAID!" Their powers went wild, unleashing destructive chaos that tore through everything in its path, but the chains held firm.

Sylvana and Eldrothok, now stepping out of the portal, felt an abrupt, harsh tug as if some force sought to pull them back. Exchanging glances filled with fear and concern, they understood the urgency of the situation. To avoid causing alarm among their people, they decided to hold a meeting with their vassals, strategizing on how to strengthen the ancient seal they had placed centuries ago