Dinosaur Saviour

Barry walked over to Owen who was sitting on the steps of the raptor paddock that early morning with a dazed look on his face but a smile. Barry chuckled before walking over leaning on the railing. Owen didn't even seem to notice until Barry kicked the bottom of his shoe snapping him out of it. Owen jumped up.

"Hey, what's up?"

"What's up, you're the one who's been sitting here smiling like a school girl." he said. "I take it the date went well?"

Owen smiled. "Yeah, it did."

"Ah well, why are you here then and not with her?"

Owen's head perked up. "What?"

"I said why are you here and not with her?"

"B-because I have to work."

"Yes because the girls are going to be devastated that you aren't here with your clicker."Barry said before pushing him along. "Take the day off and go."

"Alright, alright." he laughed moving along. "Try not to have too much fun without me."

Keira was walking through the park after picking up some home essentials when she saw people crowding around the triceratops riding ring.She passed the Gentle Giants Petting Zoo and pushed her way through the crowd to see a baby had collapsed from exhaustion.

"Jesus." she muttered under her breath before dropping her bags and jumping over the fence into the pen.

"Ma'am you can-" One of the workers began but she flashed her pass before kneeling down beside the baby. The baby was lethargic and lying on it's side.

"Oh you poor thing." she shook her head.

"What's going on?" the other worker's radio went off.

"We got a baby triceratops down, probably tired."

"Probably tired?" Keira growled. She grabbed the radio from the man. "You got a baby triceratops here, who's dehydrated and exhausted. Completely overworked."

Lowery was in the control room sitting beside Vivian with Claire standing behind him with the radio feed coming through. He hid his smile as Keira's voice rang through the radio.

"...completely overworked."

Dr. Henry Wu was waiting on Claire for a discussion when he heard Keira's voice. He chuckled to himself. "Definitely her mother's daughter." he thought to himself.

Claire rolled her eyes in frustration. "Get the triceratops medical attention immediately." she sighed. 'Or I'll never hear the end of it."

Keira watched as the baby was brought out of the pen. The workers carried on as if nothing was happening. She could see the others calling out to the one who left, the sun was beating down on them.

"You ought to shut down the attraction for the day if you have any morals left in you." she said before leaving completely forgetting her groceries.

Owen was headed up to Keira's home when he saw Lowery walk out.

"Oh hey Mr. Grady." he gave a simple wave.

"Uh hi, Lowery right?"

"Yeah!" Lowery smiled thankful someone knew who he was at the park besides the control panel crew. He cleared his throat and straightened up.

"Is Keira home?" Owen asked him.

"Yeah, she's been home for a little while, she had a rough day." he said.