The party is just getting started

Claire stood in front of the T-Rex pad. "I can't believe I'm doing this." she muttered to herself before using her pass to open the paddock. She started up the red flare and heard the t-rex approach before she took off. She ran into the main square where the Indominus was trying to get to the others, at the last minute she threw the flare at the Indominus and the battle began.

The T-rex bit down first on the Indominus but the Indominus whipped around latching onto the T-Rex's neck slamming it down.

"No!" Keira said slamming her fist down on the ground before Owen pulled her up to her feet. The battle was getting closer with the strong tails thrashing around destroying everything in their path. The Indominus pinned the T-rex down and cast her aside with a toss. Keira dodged last minute as the T-Rex struggled to get up. She scooted away only to be spotted by the Indominus.

"This would be my luck." she said as it approached her. Owen and the others were struggling to rise from under the fallen debris.

Keira swallowed trying to push herself up but her leg finally gave out. The Indominus was closing in when suddenly a familiar face jumped in front of her.

"Blue?" she said. Blue let out a screech towards the Indominus before looking back to Keira. There was a silence over them as they locked eyes. She let out a chirping sound before the T-rex was up on her feet and the two carnivores faced their deadly mix up.

Owen watched as Blue and Keira shared a moment.

"Son of a-"

"What? What's going on? What's happening?" Claire asked frantically.

"Blue is...protecting her." Owen said confused. All those times, Blue had acted out in Keira's presence and now, she was facing a much larger and deadlier predator for her. His focus was ripped to the scene where the t-rex and Indominus were in a deathgrip but Blue launched herself up onto the Indominus biting away on it's back.

The Indominus lashed around head backwards, it was near the lagoon throwing the T-Rex off and Blue hopped off. It let out a loud roar preparing to battle again but before she could take another step the Mosasaurus leaped out and bit down on the dinosaur before dragging it down into it's vast pool.

Blue and the T-Rex glanced at each other before the T-rex stomped away. Blue took a step before turning to them. She walked out, her talons clicking on the pavement as Keira tried to stand but failed again. She caught sight of Blue and stopped.

Blue lowered her head slowly watching her every second. Keira put her hand out just as slow until the two of them touched.

"Thank you Blue." she replied softly. "Thank you so much."

Owen walked over to them. Blue looked up and made a soft chirp noise. He nodded his head holding out his hand. She touched her nose to it before turning away and heading off. She turned around once more and let out a call before taking off into the night.

"Did anyone catch any of that on film? Because we are never going to see something that cool ever again." Gray said.

The adults and Zach turned to him before they all started laughing.

Owen picked Keira up.

"You okay?" he asked.

"I've been better." she admitted, her entire body was sore. "But I can't complain right now." she said resting her head on his chest.

Owen smiled but they heard helicopters off in the distance.

"Did Lowery call for backup?" he asked.

"Lowery did not." Lowery said coming over to them with Dino at his side.

"Then who's that?"

They saw several helicopters and off in the distance heard a horn of a boat. "They didn't..." Keira said under her breath.

"They? They who?"