Reunited

When they arrived at the Grant home, Owen stepped out of the car first followed by Dino who darted out and ran to the nearest tree to pee. 

"Classy Dino," Keira said getting out. "Real classy.."

The house was quite large from the outside, a very clean cut brown painted home. Although, outside there were hundreds of colourful plants. It fit Alan and Ellie perfectly.

The door opened up revealing Ellie and Alan first and then Owen's parents. Alan and Ellie dragged Keira into a crushing hug.

"It's really good to see you guys too, but I can't breathe." Keira said.

Owen's mother grabbed his face and kissed him on each cheek and then his forehead before squeezing him and after she released him his dad hugged him with a clap on the back.

"My boy." he said. "It's good to see you."

Keira smiled at the Grady family. Mrs. Grady was a short woman with a kind smile and dark brown hair that was wrapped in a loose bun. She was wearing a dress with a small little cardigan over her. The Grady men towered over her. Owen definitely took after his father in appearance, the bone structure. He also had the same green eyes, except there were wrinkles around the corners that Keira could only assume were from smiling so much as he seemed like a happy man.

When both parents let go, Owen pulled Keira over towards them. 'Ma..Dad.. this is Keira Grant, my fiancee'." The way he said fiancee' held so much pride. He puffed his chest up proud as a peacock causing Keira to grin before turning to to his parents. "Keira, these are the legends I spoke of, Robert Grady and Patricia Grady."

"It's nice to meet you." Keira said but suddenly found herself in a hug with Mrs. Grady.

"Oooh it's so nice to meet you! It's so good to put an actual face to a name."

"I told you guys to get skype!" Owen said.

"Meh," Mr. Grady waved it off. "I like the old fashion way of face to face." he said before winking at Keira who smiled.

"Well," Ellie said. "Shall we head inside? There's a few other people here to see you Keira."

"Really?" she asked.

"Yes!" Ellie said happily before dragging Keira in.

Inside, Keira was pleasantly greeted by familiar faces.

"There she is!" Keira was brought into a hug.

"Sarah!" Sarah Harding was before her red hair slither off Keira's shoulder as she pulled away. "I haven't seen you in forever." Keira said.

"Yeah well, look at you, all grown up! You look great and you're engaged. Congrats!"

"Thank you."

"Your Dad seems to be handling it rather well." she said.

Keira glanced over at her father who was talking with Mr. Grady as the two men exchanged laughs.

"Yeah he is, strangely enough." she turned back to Sarah. "How's your dad?" she asked.

Gerry Harding had also taken part of the adventure involving the first Jurassic Park. He had been the park's chief veterinarian after leaving the San Diego Zoo. Her mother had assisted him in treating the triceratops in the well known story.

"He's okay, retired finally. Fought tooth and nail to get him to finally settle down and breathe. Man thinks he's still a spring chicken."

"So do you." a woman appeared hanging off of Sarah's shoulder.