Jurassic War

Owen reached the paddock to be greeted silence but he saw all the InGen equipment, he walked in to see the bloody massacre of InGen workers. He saw Barry leaning against the backwall with a scratch across his chest. He ran over.

"Barry, are you alright?" he asked.

"I'm fine." he said. "Yin got a little carried away in the hunt, she would have ended me if Blue didn't correct her."

"Blue's leading the hunt?"

Barry nodded. "He's going to the plains and then to the docks." Owen helped Barry to his feet.

"Where did the girls go?"

"I think that's where they are headed too. That man had Keira's hat and I know Blue knew something was wrong. They're evolving in their intelligence every second I swear. Yang, she could sense something was wrong with Reggie, she's hunting like the them now."

"Well she has a purpose to hunt now."

Keira pulled over before reaching the south end gate watching in the distance as InGen workers were attempting to sedate a stegosaurus.

"What do we do Chief?" Doug asked.

"We kick some ass. The dinosaurs and Reggie cannot leave this island. Especially that bastard. He has my hat."

They snuck into the plains running into the tree area. Keira saw some of the dinosaurs hiding among the brush.

She held her hand out to stop the interns as she approached them. They seemed panic.

"Ssshh, it's just me." she said. She held both hands up to show she wasn't a threat. She saw a triceratops come over, the baby from the riding pen was no longer a baby.

She heard the stegosaurus cry out in the distance.

"You guys can't let them win, they'll take you from this island, they'll do god knows what with you guys..." she looked to the triceratops who watched her. "You don't understand a word I'm saying."

"We'll get them Rosetta Stone for Christmas." Doug said. Suddenly, the triceratops before them let out a loud call. Keira and the others covered their ears before the triceratops followed her out of the trees. They turned and watched as the herd went into a full stampede mode.

"They're going to go fight!" Keira said excitedly jumping up and down. She saw other dinosaurs of other species exit their hiding and run into the battle against the equipment that was capturing their own.

"Let's go!" Keira said as they ran out. "Stay clear of them, they can and will hurt you by accident."

Keira came upon the fallen stegosaurus that was under the sedative. She knelt down by it's face.

"It's alright sweets, you're going to be okay."

It let out a groan before attempting to lift her head.

"Just rest here, we'll take care of you."

She heard a gun cocking behind her. She turned to see a man with a gun aimed at her his finger ready to pull the trigger when he was suddenly swiped aside by a tail. She saw another stegosaurus stand strongly before them. She saw the scarring over it's eye and instantly recognized her. She smiled before patting the sedated dinosaur before her and running off.

Owen used his radio calling Lowery in the control room.

"Where is Blue, Yin and Yang?" he called.

He waited for an answer as Lowery pulled up his tracker.

"They're in the carnivore territory. InGen hacked our system, all gates are opened."