Hashirama Senju Uchiha

Kakashi

"You know if you wanna take your lunch break you can"? Mr. Uchiha asked as I slowly chewed on the piece of bread that was in my mouth. The board meeting was yesterday and Mr. Uchiha was acting like his regular self. It's as if the information I told him about the board not trusting him didn't affect him at all. It's like I never even told him.

"I'm fine, just putting the colors on the device before I send it to the engineers".

"You're done already"?

"Yes sir, I am".

"Very impressive Kakashi but I do have to send it to a doctor I trust to see how well it works". "Of course Sir, the last thing I want is to hurt the company".

He's gifted

Obito

It didn't take long for the engineering team to develop and program the device with all the necessary information, settings and programs as well as the shape. It was small and in the shape of a square with a button in the middle. The only colors available were white, blue, red, black and purple. I grabbed one of the blue ones off of the convaterbelt and called him.

Papa: Hello my dear son

Me: Hi papa. Are you busy by any chance? I was hoping to come over with Kakashi".

He looked over at me with a surprised look on his face. I had no idea as to why. He's the one that invented the device of course I'd want him there when it's tested out.

Papa: Of course, come right over. I've been waiting for this day

Me: We'll be there soon

"Sir"? "I need you to come with me so you can explain how it works, your job isn't just to design". "Yes sir, I understand my assignment". "You can follow me in your car". He nodded, packed his bag and walked out along with me.

It took us about twenty minutes to get to the hospital from the office. "Welcome back Obito, here to see your papa"? Mindy asked. "I am, this is Kakashi Hatake, he'll be coming with me for a demonstration". "That won't be a problem, he should be in his office". I nodded and made my way into the back along with Kakashi.

While talking to Mindy I noticed that he took a few steps back but paid no mind to it. He followed behind me through the corridor, onto the elevator, out the elevator  and down the hall to his office.

"Come in". He called after I knocked on the door. I made my way inside with Kakashi and he stood up from his desk right away. "Papa, this is Kakashi Hatske the man I was telling you about, Kakashi this is Hashirama Uchiha one of my dads as well as one of the world's best doctors".

"It's a pleasure Sir".

He came from around his desk and stood in front of us. "Can I see it"? Kakashi nodded before handing him the device and stepping back quickly. I watched as he lifted it up examining every angle.

"Whats its called"?

"I uh haven't come up with one. I thought I would just be making it and handing it over". Papa looked at me before looking back at it.

"What does it do"?

"I want it to be a tool that helps surgeons. I want it to be able to give advice in different techniques, for that there's a setting that allows you to connect it to the screens in the ER. It can also give you information on any doctor in the world so you can know their accomplishments as well as their research so you can know who will best be helpful during a surgery if you need it or just want a consult. It can also give you information on any kind of medication you may be looking for and how to get it if it's not available".