Chapter 1

Nico's pov;
~11;30PM~

"Hajime!" I yelled down the hallways of Nanba prison.

"Nico, I'm trying to nap here. Why are you yelling?" Jyugo's voice asked.

"Sorry Jyugo, its my fault. I told Nico, he could look into his family and try to reconnect with them if their alive." Uno's voice said.

"Can't he yell at lunch time?" Jyugo's asked.

"HAJIME!" I shouted down the hallways again, and this time angry footsteps came towards the cell.

"What, do you want?! Can't you wait until lunch to bother me?!" Hajime yelled. He stood in front of the cell door and looked down at me.

"I wanna request something if that's okay." I said.

Hajime crossed his arms. "What is it?".

"I wanna know who my family is and  reconnect with them." I said. Hajime looked surprised to hear that from me. "I know, I request a lot that are silly.. But this is one of the requests that actually matters to me.".

Hajime sighed. "I guess you got me there." He puts his hand ontop of my head. "I have to get permission from the warden, so wait.".

"Okay!" I said.

"Now stop bothering me, you guys got thirty minutes until lunch time then your hour of free time starts after." Hajime said, before he walks away from the cell door.

"Thank you, Hajime!" I yelled, before I went back to my anime show on tv.

"Is it just me or does Hajime have a soft side for Nico?" Rock asked.

"Great, Nico is Hajime's favorite inmate." Uno said in a sarcastic tone. I chuckled at his response.

Hajime's pov;
When I entered my office, Seitarou looks at me while holding onto boxes and Yamato on the other hand is no where to be found. "Welcome back supervisor, did you find out why number 25 was yelling?" Seitarou asked.

"He asked for a request." I said, as I walked back over to my desk and sat down.

"What kind of request? If you don't mind me asking, sir." Seitarou said.

"Number 25 wants to look for his biological family and reconnect with them." I said. I turn towards my desk computer, and went to my emails to send number 25's request to the warden.

~

Ten minutes before lunch, I received an email from the warden allowing number 25 to look for his family and reach out. Number 25 will need to give a dna sample of his hair and saliva at doctor Otogi's office before 25 eats and drinks. I stood up from my desk.

"Seitarou, I'll be back." I said.

"Alright, sir." Seitarou said.

I walk around my desk and left the office.

Uno's pov;
"Hey guys, the show Y/n L/n is in, is starting the behind the scenes of the series." I said. Me and my cellmates surrounded the tv in our cell. Y/n and the other cast members of the show were sitting together in chairs in front of the camera. "Y/n is so pretty.".