Chapter 6

Y/n's pov;
~A week and a half later~
~11;12am~

It's been a week and a half since, me and dad been contacted by Nanba about Nico. I'm finally back to work, and It's been crazy busy. Shooting new episodes, plus the movie for the S-rake series then my concert at six this evening. I already miss my long time off, because I've been at work since five-thirty this morning only surviving on coffee/tea and a piece of toast. We been shooting and acting for the past seven hours, but at least I'll have tomorrow and Sunday off.

"Alright, that's a wrap for right now. Good work, everyone! See you guys Monday morning at eight!" Carl said. Me and my coworkers walked off the set and headed to our trailers to change out of our characters clothing and get out of make up.

I walked up to my trailer that has my name on it and went inside. I made sure my trailer door was closed and locked behind me. The trailer I have has a warm and cozy feeling to it, in case I need to stay the night at the studio. I took off Stormy's guard hat and set it down on the make up table then sat down in the chair. I grabbed a make up wipe and started removing the make up.

"Y/n," A voice said behind me.

I flinched and turned around to Ym/n standing there. "Where did you come from? You scared the hell out of me.".

"Sorry, Y/n. I was here the whole time, dealing with your schedule for the month." She said.

I turned back around to the mirror and continue removing make up. "How's my schedule looking?".

"Well this week is going to be the most busy for you, but after that you won't be too busy." She said.

"I still have my Saturday and Sundays off, right?" I asked.

"Yes, I made sure of it.. You know if you work one of your weekends, you won't be as busy." She said.

"Ym/n, we been over this. I'm not risking my health again like last time. Remember the last time we did that? My body crashed from exhaustion and I got really sick because of it. I work eighteen to twenty hours everyday, with barely any sleep and food.. I'm sorry but I can't do that again." I said.

"I know, I don't want to put you at risk either. I'm just saying." She said.

"I know, you are. Anyways I'm gonna head home and relax for a while before the concert." I said.

"That's perfectly fine just be at the location a little early so we can get you ready.. We'll need to stop at the dry-cleaners to get the outfit you need to wear tonight." She said.

"Alright," I said.

"By the way, good job today." She said, as she pat my shoulder.

"Thank you," I said. My phone I left sitting in my trailer started to buzz right when I finished cleaning my face. I threw the make up wipe away and grabbed my phone. I turned on my phone and it was a text message from my dad.

Dad

Dad
11;21am
"Hey, Dove sorry to bother you at work. But I ordered some pizza for lunch and dinner. It's in the fridge when you get home, the pizza box on top is yours. I got your favorite, please make sure you eat. I'm heading to Nanba to see your brother, I'll see you when I get back.".