Chapter 3

Warning- mentions and possible flashback of injuries, blood, drugs, and alcohol are in this chapter. Please don't read this chapter if you don't feel uncomfortable.

The mother in this book is Rita L/n, if your name is also Rita, you can change the mother's first name.
------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's pov;

Nico looks in my direction after dad introduce me, I gave Nico a tiny smile and he walks over to me."Seriously, even my little brother is taller than me!?" I thought since Nico is 5'6. When he stood in front of me, he looked so happy even with the dried up tear stains on his face. The tears built up quickly in my eyes and started going down my face. I reached my hand up to his face and rest it on his cheek. "You're the mini version of dad, holy crap." I said. Me and Nico chuckled before we hugged each other. "I can't believe you're here.".

When we pulled away from the hug, Nico wipes his tears away with his hand before I wiped mine as well. Nico grabs my hand.

"I want you to meet my friends!" He said, before he drags me over to a group of inmates.

Dean's pov,
I smiled at Nico and Y/n having a sibling moment while talking to his friends. I look at the guards and warden. "I appreciate you guys getting a hold of us, we been looking for Nico for a long time.".

"Of course," Hyakushiki said.

"Can I ask how long my son has been here?" I asked.

"Close to two years." Hajime said.

"Believe it or not sir, your son is one of the best escape artists in history." Hyakushiki said.

My eyes widen with shock. "Seriously?".

"He escaped every prison in the world except this one." Hyakushiki said.

"Wow," I said.

"Dean, if you don't mind me asking. What happened in the past?" Hyakushiki asked.

"A lot of messed up stuff happened by their mother after I was sent to Germany for seven months." I said. I look at the warden. "If you're allowed to tell me can you tell me anything about what happened with my son?" The warden and the guards look at each other. "Please I need to know.. What happened to my son?" I look back at my kids and the inmates laughing together. I look back at the Nanba staff.

"Hajime, he's your inmate. Can you please explain to his father, number 25's history." Hyakushiki said.

"Yes, ma'am. By what number 25's file states, he was living in the slums. The police thought he was a drug bust and was arrested. But It became clear that he was just a courier. He was given a light sentence in reform school, he was tested for symptoms of drug abuse and found several food allergies as well as what has yet to be identified as one or many illnesses." Hajime said. My heart felt really heavy and my hands into a fist.

"But why wasn't I notified about this? My son was a minor, and I had full custody of my kids after everything that happened. He had missing posters, and law enforcement like fbi and police were looking for him, he was even on the news. He suppose to be In my care after he was found by anyone." I said.

"Honestly, Mr. L/n. I don't know, but me and the higher ups will look into this. This has me questioning as well." Hyakushiki said, as the guards agreed.