Chapter 2

Y/n's pov;
"Can me and my dad both see him?" I asked, while wiping my tears from my face.

"Of course, you can. If you and him aren't busy today you both can visit him for an hour of his free time." She said.

"We can visit today, what time should we be there?" I asked.

"Well our prison is on government waters, its far from the main lands. You and your father will need to meet at the location where our boat is." She said.

"Where is that exactly?" I asked.

"At the docks on the edge of town, where the old shipping docks use to be before they moved locations." She said.

"Ohhh okay, I know where that is." I said.

"I gave the guards yours and your dads name, please make sure to bring your id's for proof." She said.

"Sure thing," I said.

"You'll need to be at the docks at noon, it's takes twenty minutes to get to our prison, and you'll need to fill out some paperwork for visitation." She said.

"Alright," I said.

"We'll see you soon." She said, before she hung up.

I turned off my phone, and the tears just kept building up. Lucky got up and walked over to me on my bed and laid down in my lap while his tail is wagging. "Thank you, boy." I pet him on his head.

A knock came to my door. "Dove, it's me. Can I come in?".

"Yeah," I said.

Dad opens my door. "Hey, just letting you know that breakfast is re-, dove you're crying. Are you okay?" He walks over to me and sat down on my bed.

"I just got a call, and it's really good news." I said.

He wipes away my tears. "What is it?".

"I got a call from a woman named Momoko Hyakushiki, and she works for a prison here in Japan.. One of the inmates there wanted to know about his family and they took some dna samples from him. And when his results came back this morning, me and you popped up as his full blood family." I said.

"How are we related to him?" He asked.

"Older sister, and father.. Dad, it's Nico. The warden of the prison confirmed it." I said. Dad's eyes widen and tears built up. "We found him, dad." Me and dad started crying and hugged each other. "We found him.".

"I can't believe it." Dad mumbled.

I pulled away from the hug. "We get to go see him, and spent an hour with him, but we have to be at the docks at noon and have our id's ready." I said. Dad nods. "Let's go drown ourselves in food.".

Dad chuckles and got up from my bed then looked at my three pets. "You three crackheads want breakfast?" Lucky, S'mores, and Pattern bolted off my bed and ran downstairs. Dad laughed. "I take that as a yes.".

I chuckled and got up from my bed and grabbed my mug of coffee/tea and phone and went down stairs to have breakfast with my dad.