Chapter 14

Y/n's pov;
"I know, but-".

"How did you get my number? You realized you're breaking you're restraining order right?" I asked.

Dad looks over his shoulder and looks at me confused. I mouthed its Rita, she got my phone number. Dad did not look happy. He walks over to me and I put my phone on speaker.

"I looked up your number, and I know I'm breaking my restraining order. But this is emergency." She said.

"The hell do you want, Rita?" Dad asked in a upset tone.

"Dean, I-... It's my other daughter, Hs/n. She ran away with my credit card, and she's on a plane to Japan. She's planning something to do with you, Y/n." She said.

"What's she going to do?" I asked.

"She wants what you have, and she's going to spread rumors and false allegations." She said.

"What kind of daughter are you raising?" I asked.

"Clearly, not good enough." She said.

"Yeah, look at your life right now." I said.

She sighed. "Y/n, I know I fucked up big time and I'm sorry for everything. If i could go back in time i would, but please help me out here. The police is sending out a run away kid report to Japan to send her back if they find her." She said.

I look at dad and he looks at me. "As much as I hate your damn guts, right now Rita. We'll keep an eye out for her." Dad said.

"Thank you, Dean.. You still sound the same." She said.

"You shouldn't flirt with someone that's taken, and don't you have your boyfriend or husband, whatever the fuck he is." He said.

"I'm not flirting, but let me know if you see her and she's safe." She said.

"Alright," I said, before hanging up.

"You need to get a hold of Ym/n, and get your legal team ready for her." He said.

I nodded and dialed Ym/n's number. It ringed a couple of times, then she answers.

"Hey, Y/n." She said.

"Hey, listen we got a problem and I'll need my legal team ready." I said, before heading back up stairs.

"What's the matter, sweetie?" She asked.

"My biological mother called me, and my half sister Hs/n is coming here to Japan to start trouble." I said.

"What kind of trouble?" She asked.

"She wants my career, so she's coming here to start rumors and false allegations towards me." I said.

"I'll get everyone ready," She said.