Chapter 8

Warning- Medical conditions will be used in this chapter.

For Y/n's medical conditions, I'm going to use the medical conditions that I have and what I go through everyday since I was 16 through 19 years old and still struggle with this everyday as a 21 year old.
---------------------------------------------------------
Dean's pov;
~The next day~
~6;30am~

While I was sitting on the couch in the living room with Shadow laying down beside me on my right like he always does. I was drinking my mug of coffee as I watch the news. The news is saying a bad rain storm is coming later this afternoon.

"You've always been an early bird." I hear my brother say.

I look to my side to Jimmy coming around the couch and sat down beside me on my left.

"Old military habits stay with me." I said. I set my mug down on the coffee table. "Do you have work?".

"No, it's my day off. I couldn't sleep anymore." He said.

My phone on the coffee table buzzed, and I reached over and opened it. "What the.".

"What is it?" He asked.

"It's a text notification from Dove." I said.

Dove

Dove
6;35am
"Hey, dad. My rheumatoid arthritis and psoriasis flared up really bad again. My knees and lower back is killing me, and my psoriasis broke out bad on my hands and fingers, I'm having a hard time moving and everything really hurts. Can you please get me, my meds from the kitchen cabinet and a heating pad.".

Me
6;40am
"Sure thing, Dove. I'll take a look at your hands while I'm at it.".

Dove
6;42am
"Thank you, dad. I really appreciate :)".

~

"She okay?" Jimmy asked.

"Dove is having a bad flare up again." I said, as I set my phone down and stood up from the couch, and walked into the kitchen.

"Poor Dove, I hate seeing her in pain everyday. I wouldn't be able to handle it if my boys or wife got an autoimmune disease like Y/n does." Jimmy said, as he follows me to the kitchen and went to get a mug of coffee.

"I know I hate seeing my baby in pain everyday, but sadly, there's not a lot i can do other than help manage her pain." I said. I open the kitchen cabinet where we keep the medicine plus heating pad at and grabbed Dove's meds her specialist gave her to take when her flares up get bad before or after her iv treatments every three months then grabbed the heating pad.

"You should call her specialist." He said.

"He's closed on the weekends." I said.

"I don't know how she can work and move around while being in the worse pain imaginable." He said.

"She has to learn to live with it and work through the pain even if she doesn't like it. There are good days and there are worse days and this is one of the worse days." I said, before I left the kitchen and went upstairs to Dove's room. I stopped in front of her bedroom door and knocked.