Chapter 13

Rl/n = Random last name

Hs/n is going to piss you guys off like it did me, but oh well.
--------------------------------------------------------
Samon's pov;
Slowly opening my eyes, the sun was blinding me through the windows, but my eyes soon adjusted. I looked around and realized I was still in Y/n's room after an amazing night. We went a little over board, by going three times but it was worth it. I look down and my arms were around her, as she lays ontop of my chest with her face hiding in my neck. I smiled and kissed her shoulder then played her hair. Last night keeps running through my head including her moans and begging, I've never felt that good before and she was incredible. I stop playing with her hair and traced her back tattoo lightly. I reached over to grab my phone on her nightstand and checked the time. It was seven in the morning, and I just picked out a book to read on my phone until Y/n wakes up.

~Two hours later~

Y/n groaned a bit and moved around. I stopped reading and looked down at her. She slowly opened her eyes then rubbed one of them.

"Morning, Y/n." I said.

She looks at me. "Morning," She mumbled.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"A little sore," She said.

"I guess we went overboard." I said.

"I liked it though, I never felt that good before." She said.

"Me either, you were amazing." I said.

"You too," She said, before looking around. "What time is it?".

"Nine clock in the morning." I said.

She nods. "Do you regret it?".

"No, do you?" I asked.

She shakes head no, and I was relieved. "I like this to stay between us, though. I don't want people spreading rumors about me.".

"Me either.. I just hope your dad doesn't ask, it would be awkward." I said.

"It would, but he won't get mad though. He knows, I'm a grown adult that can make my own decisions. If he asks just be honest with him, and he'll keep it to himself." She said.

"Man, I wish I had a laid back dad like yours." I said.

"Yeah, but his very protective of me." She said.

"True," I said. She gets off of my chest and I sat up.

"I'm going to retake a shower, wanna join me?" She asked, as she got up from her bed.

"Sure," I said, before getting out of bed as well.

"Do you need to head home after breakfast, or do you want to hang out for a bit?" She asked.

"I can hang out for a bit, if you don't mind." I said.

"Of course, I rarely get to hang out with people anymore. We can watch a movie if you want." She said.

"Sounds good to me." I said, before we walked to her bathroom.

~After showering~