Chapter 7

Rw/n= Random women's name

Please use headphones for the songs, for better experience.
------------------------------------------------------
Liang's pov;
The music for the next song started to play, but Y/n was looking at something. "Hey, stop the music for a minute!" Y/n said through the microphone. The music stops and Y/n points out in the crowd. "What the hell, are you doing up in a tree." The camera switches from Y/n to a guy sitting on a tree branch. "Is it tree climbing day, what the hell did i miss?" The crowd chuckles at her joke. "But seriously, my guy please be careful up there. I don't want you getting hurt." The man gave the camera a thumbs up, that he'll be careful. The camera switches back to Y/n. "Since that's out of the way. I think you guys remember this song that I sang with my lovely coworker Rw/n.. Hey, Rw/n care to help me with this next song?" Another beautiful woman in a purple dress walked out on stage, and the crowd was cheering loudly. Rw/n stood beside Y/n and the music started playing while the crowd brought out their phones and turned on their flashlights and waved them in the air as they singed with Y/n and Rw/n.

~

I actually could feel the emotions in the song, and this comes from a guy who doesn't understand human emotions very well.

"Her singing just keeps getting better by the day." Qi said.

~

The crowd were cheering, clapping their hands, and whistling.

"So I'm giving everyone a heads up here, the next song might be sad for most people. So fair warning." Y/n said. She looks at Rw/n and they nodded before the music started to play while the lights lowered the brightness a bit.

~

A hand landed on my shoulder to snap me out of my thoughts. "Liang, are you okay? Your crying." Qi said.

I wiped my face and my hand was covered in my tears. Why was I crying? I never cry.

"I-i don't know, what's happening." I stumbled on my words.

"That song must've triggered a memory for you." Upa said.

I wiped the rest of my tears. "Will you be okay?" Qi asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Maybe, we should watch something else." Qi said. He went to reach for the remote.

"No!" I said, and grabbed his wrist really tight to stop him. Qi and Upa looked shocked at my reaction. My eyes widen and I look at my hand holding his wrist. "I'm sorry," I let go of his wrist and a red hand print was on his wrist.

Qi looks at his hurt wrist then back at me and smiled. "Don't worry about it, it's my fault. I'll just get some Ice from Samon." Qi stood up from the ground and went to the door to get Samon's attention. I look at my hand, I used to grab Qi's hand and it was shaking.