Chapter 11

Y/n's pov;
While me, and everyone else was waiting for Charlotte and my cousins to get here. I was playing darts with Uno, Honey, and Trois.

"Hey, Y/n." Uno said.

I look at Uno. "Yeah?".

"We want to apologize for how we acted when we first met. That wasn't okay for us, you kinda get a little girl crazy here when you're only around guys." Uno said.

"Yeah, we didn't mean to freak you out or make you uncomfortable." Trois said, as Honey nodded in agreement.

"Don't worry about it, I appreciate you three owning up to it." I said, before I threw the dart and it hit the middle of the target.

"Nice throw, Y/n." Uno said.

"Thanks, I guess throwing knifes with my dad really pays off." I said.

"Yeah- wait what?!" Uno asked.

"What? I didn't say anything." I said.

"Yes, you did." Uno said.

I look at Honey and Trois, and they were smirking at my little mind game act i like to do. "You feeling okay, Uno?" I asked with concern.

"I'm fine, I know you said something." Uno said.

"Whatever do you mean?" I asked.

Uno looks at Honey and Trois. "Back me up here." Uno said.

"You're acting weird again." Honey said.

"She didn't say anything." Trois said.

"Yes, she did!" Uno said.

Me, Honey, and Trois laughed at his reaction. "Uno, I'm just teasing. You're adorable when mad." I got in front of him and flicked his hat up then walked towards my dad and the other guards.

"Damn, she's hot." Uno said.

As I'm walking towards my dad, and guards. My aunt, uncle, and cousins walked around the corner. I smiled to myself before I stood beside my dad.

"You guys finally made it." My dad said.

"Sorry it took so long, paperwork was long." Aunt Charlotte said.

"No worries," My dad said.

I felt someone hiding behind me, and looked over my shoulder to Nico hiding. "You okay, bub?" I asked.

"I'm really nervous." Nico said.

"It'll be okay, they'll love you." I said.

"So where is he? Our cousin?" I hear Issac asked.

I look back around. "His hiding behind me, his really nervous to meet you." I said then looked back to Nico. "Nico come meet our cousins, and aunt Charlotte.".

Nico's pov;
I came out from hiding behind Y/n's back. Charlotte and the boy's eyes widen.

"Wow,".