Chapter 5

Dean's little twin brother Jimmy has a wife name Charlotte. If your name is also Charlotte, you can change the wife's name.
---------------------------------------------------------

Dean's pov;
~The next day~
~10;30am~

While I was sitting on the living room couch petting Shadow and watching an anime called 'Astra lost in space' in the living room to pass the time until Y/n wakes up and go see Nico this afternoon. My phone that's laying on the coffee table started buzzing. I grabbed my phone and it's a text message from my little twin brother Jimmy. I open the messages

Jimmy

Jimmy
10;36am
"Guess who got a new job?!".

Me
10;37am
"You?".

Jimmy
10;39am
"Yep! But guess what?".

Me
10;41am
"What?".

Jimmy
10;43am
"Guess who lives in Japan now with his family.".

Me
10;44am
"You're lying.".

Jimmy
10;46am
"I'm not! Me, Charlotte, and the kids moved here last week.".

Me
10;49am
"Seriously?! Why didn't you tell me?".

Jimmy
10;53am
"I forgot to be honest, plus you were stressed and worried because Dove got really sick with the flu last week. I didn't want to add more stress to you.".

Me
10;56am
"True, but you should come over sometime, we haven't seen you, Charlotte, and the kids since last years Christmas. Me and Y/n were planning a bbq this Saturday with me, her, her friends, and her manager. You should join.".

Jimmy
11;01am
"Sounds good! I'll talk to the wife and kids first then I'll let you know.. Anyways I gotta go, my supervisor is jumping my ass. Talk to you tonight, big bro.".

Me
11;04am
"I gotta go to, I hear Dove up. Tell me how the new job goes.".

~

I exited out of my message app, and shut off my phone. I look over my shoulder to Y/n wrapped in her blanket as she walks towards the couch while looking half awake.

"Morning, Dove." I said.

She sits down beside me and leans her head on my shoulder. "Morning," she mumbled in a tired tone, before she yawned.

I kissed the top of her head. "Someone's still tired." I said.

"Mhm,".

"Your uncle Jimmy texted earlier." I said.

"What did he want?" She asked.

"Well.. Your uncle got a new job, and it seems your uncle Jimmy and his family moved here to Japan last week." I said.

She quickly got off of me and looked at me shocked. "Wait, really?!".

"Yep," I said.

"That's great... But do you know when you'll tell the family about Nico?" She asked.