Chapter 15

Y/n's pov;
~Five weeks later~
~10;30am~

It's been five weeks so far and Hs/n is still here in Japan, we have a court date next week. Because of that Hs/n can't go home plus if she is guilty she's looking up to seven years in prison then will be ban from the country her parents are trying to come down and be here for the court date. Hs/n is scared like hell to be in jail and I'm not bailing her out or she'll run for it.

So far, I'm still doing what doing, on the plus dad and Ym/n are finally a couple. I couldn't be more happy for him.

Right now, I'm at a health check up since I've been sick for the past couple of days. I've been waiting for the past thirty minutes when a knock came to the door and the doctor came in then closes the door.

The doctor sat down in a rolling chair you see in doctor office, and sets a clip board down. "Well miss L/n, we got your tests back and everything came back normal except for one." He said.

"What is it?" I asked.

He cleared his throat. "Miss L/n, you're five weeks pregnant.".

My eyes widen. "What?".

"Congratulations, you're five weeks pregnant. I would recommend finding a ob soon" He said.

I rest my hand on my stomach. "Pregnant." I thought as my body went cold. "Thank you, i will." I said, before he allowed me to leave.

~My house~

I opened the door to my house and locked it back then took off my shoes. I walked into the living room, my dad and Ym/n was watching tv together.

Dad looked at me before pausing his show and came around the couch. "So what did the doctor say?" He asked.

"Everything came back normal except one test."  I said, before I took a breath. "I'm five weeks pregnant." My dad looked shocked including Ym/n.

Dad pulled me into a hug. I hugged dad back, before I pulled away. I guess dad could tell I was nervous and scared. "You're nervous about what Samon will think.".

I nodded. "Not just that, I want to keep the baby but the pregnancy and child birth, it scares me. I don't want my child to grow up without dad, if Samon doesn't wanna be apart of it." Tears started going down my face. "I'm scared, dad.".

Dad hugs me again. "It's okay to be scared, every woman gets scared of that thought. I've had women in the military scared to death about pregnancy, child birth, you name it." He stops hugging me but had his hands on my shoulder. "If Samon doesn't want the baby, that's his lost, you'll have a great support system from your family, fans, and those other Nanba people. But you don't know until you tell him, Samon has every right to know since his the father and talk to him.".

"I'll tell him when we visit Nico today." I said.

"I'm proud of you, dove." He said.

"Were you and Rita scared when you both found out about me?" I asked.

"Yes, very scared. Rita was more terrified than me.. When you were born and we got to hold you for the first time, that fear and worry disappeared." He said. I wiped my tears. "Since that's out of the way." Dad picks me up.