27

This story is COMPLETE AND FREE on Inkitt.com if you don't want to wait for updates.

She could still feel Maksim– his tongue deep in her neglected slit, his stubble harsh against her inner thighs, his hands clutching her hips, and his babies weighing her down.

She wasn't sure what he muttered while he was sipping on her swollen clit. All she knew was that it was passionate.

She stared at the nightstand where the dictionary was thrown. That book contained all sorts of lessons, but nothing that would help her understand the static between them. There was too much jealousy, secrets, angst, and sexual frustration.

Unable to fall asleep, she slipped out of the bed. Maksim jerked awake, but released her when he realized no one was in the room and trying to take her away.

As she showered, she scrubbed vigorously between her thighs, as if that would take away her shame.

No matter how tempting Maksim's bulging veins, strong jaw, fiery eyes, and fluid lips were, she shouldn't have let him go down on her. She should have made him use his tongue to answer her questions instead of escape them.

She didn't want him to think that he could get his way just by tossing her thighs open and making love to the part that she hadn't seen in months thanks to her huge belly.

Feeling dizzy, she shut off the water, dried off, and slipped into a shirt. She had no energy to bend down to pull up her pants, so she went to bed.

Although Maksim was half-asleep, he still reached for her. The light from the bathroom illuminated his features. His golden brown eyes met her eyes, and his tongue slipped out to lick his lips.

Was he remembering the taste of his late-night snack?

He reached behind his head and pulled his t-shirt off.

Raelynn's heart jumped to her throat. Was eating her pussy not enough? Did he want to fuck her, too?

Maksim slipped down, his bare chest sliding against hers.

"W– wait..."

He furrowed his face against her bump and slid his fingers up her shirt. Just when she thought he was going in for another taste, he cupped her pussy and slumped against her. That was it. He seemed to be gatekeeping; telling the world that everything under his hand belonged to him.

Raelynn sighed. Even in a state of half-consciousness, Maksim was ridiculously possessive.

She moved his hand so cupped her thigh and tried to rest. Sleep arrived hours later, and she woke up at the sound of clothes ruffling. Realizing she overslept, she sat up.

Maksim was by the foot of the bed, fixing his tie.

"I'm late," she groaned. Her panic allowed her to shove aside her embarrassment.

"Stay home. You got little sleep last night."

"No. I have a few things to finish this week."

"You realize that there's no financial need here, right? You do not have to work. The only reason you started working at the company is to get to talk to me, and you already achieved that."

"It's personal. I want to finish this. I want to finish something after..."

After failing at so much.

She pursed her lips.

"Fine. When are you going on maternity leave?"

"After the DC presentation. Do you want to talk about what happens after I give birth, too?"