35

Raelynn turned and sped-waddled down the hallway. She was so horrified about being caught in the act that she locked her eyes on the window. Could she fit through it? Maybe Dante would be kind and kidnap her a second time.

"I don't think so."

Arms thick and glistening with testosterone and sweat wrapped around her middle.

"I'm so sorry," she blurted. "I only watched for like a minute."

Maksim's chuckle made her stomach drop. "I've been dancing around you for so long, and now that I know you want me too..."

Thick fingers slipped under her waistband and pulled her leggings down.

Her squeal was still fresh on her lips when Maksim's hand swept between her cheeks and found her clit.

"You're very wet. You were watching for much longer than a minute."

"But– but–"

He picked her up, and she grabbed his shoulders.

"Doctor said I can't fuck you too hard. Shame. I miss the old days."

Her exposed butt met the cold marble of the countertop, and she arched toward him in search of warmth. Her engorged abdomen was quickly placed against his hot body.

He looked down at her with ferocity. Lighting about to tear through Earth.

"Let me eat your pussy."

She gasped, and Maksim's eyes fell to her parted lips. His salty thumb stroked the skin gently, before surging inside.

"This mouth has lied to me a lot of times," he said. "Maybe some cum will wash it clean."

She pulled her lips aside and tried to sass him, but his mouth fell upon her and she forgot both English and the few Russian words he taught her.

As she clung from his mighty biceps, Maksim slipped his hands up her quivering thighs and pulled her leggings down until she was bare from the waist down.

Once her lips were swollen from his abuse, he ducked his head under the bump of their twins and latched onto her pussy, determined to swell those lips too.

It felt like the universe shrunk down to her clit. There was so much in her that she was pulsing with energy and ready to explode. Maksim attacked the tiny button with his tongue; like his world had ended, and he was in need of a big bang.

She gripped onto his hair to center herself, but that only brought his mouth closer and made her more haywire.

Maksim's mouth left her, and she realized he was licking the wetness she spilled on the countertop.

Shocked by the animal between her thighs, she blurted, "Maksim!"

He straightened and reached down to free his cock. Raelynn couldn't see because of the bump, but she felt him prod her.

He slipped inside with a window-jarring groan.

She was panting as her insides fought with his girth. After so much time, she had forgotten how big he was. When he slipped out half-way, she realized he came accompanied with his tip piercing. Every time they showered, he hadn't been wearing it. She nearly forgot about it.

Maksim's thrusts came deep and strong. Slow but determined. She wasn't sure what his mission was. She was already knocked up, already ruined for other men.

He kept her where he wanted by grabbing her hip with one hand and pulling her hair with the other. He wanted her to watch the man that took her heart and womb take her pussy as well.

"Don't care how many times you run. You'll always end up perched on my cock."

He pulled her hair until those pins and needles came back.

Her nose was pointing up. Her nipples and baby bump did the same. That's where she would end up. Splattered on the ceiling and walls like a dinner gone bad once this man was done with her.

Maksim was a bull atop her. His nostrils were flared, his muscles tight with adrenaline, his flesh pierced.

With every thrust, he hit her bull's eye. She dug her fingernails into his ink to fight a losing battle. There was only so much she could take of him.

When he saw she was close, he moved his hands to her hips and carried her off the countertop. He continued to gently fucked her as he walked to the bedroom.

Raelynn could sense release. Once she was on the bed, she arched her back and reached wildly. A few things were knocked off the nightstand, and loud boom startled her.

"Did a gun just–"

Maksim's deep surges shut her up. She orgasmed, but Maksim's thrusting didn't relent.

Something splattered on her chest, and she looked down to find crimson. "Oh, my god!" she cried when she saw his bleeding shoulder. "You got shot!"

He kept thrusting, eyes glazed with lust as if he didn't feel the injury. The only ache that seemed to matter was the one in his swollen balls.

She cupped his face worriedly, and he bent down to kiss her before pumping eight months of cum into her.

"Are you okay?" he asked her, voice so thick she barely recognized it.

"Are you seriously asking me that?"

"Yes. The doctor said–"

"Forget the fucking doctor! I shot you. Oh god, get out of me. Let me see."

"It's just a scrape. How the hell did you take the safety off and pull the trigger?"

"It wasn't planned. I swear. Can you help me up?"

"Forget it," he huffed, collapsing beside her.

"Can you call the doctor?"

"For what? It's a scrape." He felt warmth on his thigh and grinned when he realized his cum was seeping out of her and onto their sheets.

"What's so funny, you psychopath?"

He spooned her. "I'm not the one peeping on people and shooting them in the middle of sex."

"It was an accident!"

"What, peeping on me while I was in the gym? Didn't look like that to me. Your hand was halfway up your panties."

"Well... the hormones..."

"Yes, blame it on the hormones."

"Whatever. Can you help me up so I can look at your arm, please?"

He hugged her tighter, choosing to ignore the chunk of missing flesh on his arm. "Been shot before. This is a scratch. Now sleep."

He caressed her breasts and stomach, memorizing her femininity for the millionth time. Somewhere along the line, he fell asleep and woke up to the stinging of rubbing alcohol on his arm.

He found Raelynn cleaning up the wound. He sat up, looking angry.

"Did you wash yourself?"

"What?"

He gripped one of her knees and pushed it aside, ducking his head to get a look at her pussy. He was pleased to find that she was still covered in his art.

"Good. Come back here."

"But your arm..."

He wrapped gauze around his arm messily and tossed back the pain pills she held out to make her feel better. Tossing the bottle of water aside, he dragged her down and wrapped himself around her.