broken promises

𝐘. 𝐉𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐇𝐀𝐍
Despite the promises I made to you being left broken, I still lived every moment loving you just the same

 𝐉𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐇𝐀𝐍❝ Despite the promises I made to you being left broken, I still lived every moment loving you just the same ❞

BLURB !

A story in which a girl, still in love with her lover, meets him six years after he leaves her with so many broken promises.

WARNINGS !

The story may have many mention of disturbing stuff and mature content (e.g. phobias / cursing / smut / heartbreak / harsh words)

Proceed to read this story at your own risk. I have done my part in warning you.

COPYRIGHTS !

This is a pure work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events and incidents in this story are all my imagination. Any resemblance of events of this story to real life events are purely coincidence. I do not own any of the seventeen members or kpop idols mentioned in this story. The description of the characters in this story are nothing like the actual idols, so please do not think of them that way. Do not take any words in this story seriously.

The storyline is created by me — if there's any similarity with other stories, it is just a coincidence. Do not copy the storyline as it is considered plagiarism and that's a crime. If you're inspired, give me proper credits.

© All rights reserved.

— COMPLETED| 15 OCT 2023 TO 15 APRIL 2024
— VOTES ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED !