9. surprises

Jeonghan's eyes fluttered open due to the vibration felt on his pillow made by the sound of his alarm ringing on his phone. Slipping his hands under the pillow, he slipped it back out with his phone in his hand and turned off the annoying music.

He sat up straight on the bed and stretched his body. He again took his phone back and checked for any messages from Joshua and as expected, he sent the address of his house in Busan.

Throwing the phone back on the bed, Jeonghan stood up and walked out of the room and into the bathroom that he shares with Mingyu, out of pure unluck of him losing a rock paper scissors game with Mingyu and Seungcheol who won and got the room with his own personal bathroom.

After taking a short shower, he walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his torso.

While his right hand ruffled his slightly wet hair, he walked into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water but was greeted by Mingyu standing in front of the refrigerator, gulping down a bottle of water like it's the last thing he is consuming before he dies.

Jeonghan stood at the doorway, looking at the younger with concern filled eyes. "Bad dream again?" He asked walking closer to him and taking out a bottle for himself.

"I would call it a nightmare because I literally saw you and Seungcheol hyung pulling each other's hair" Mingyu then walked away, throwing the now empty bottle in the trashcan while Jeonghan looked at him weirdly.

"Is he serious?" He muttered, taking a sip of his water.

"Wait, but why are you up so early and even took a shower?" The younger walked back in after processing the state he left his hyung in. It's unlike Jeonghan to get up so early and shower.

"I'm going to Busan" He announced, almost unbothered, as if going there is the most normal thing ever. Maybe in a way, it is. Considering Jeonghan went there almost every month ever since he came back from the US.

But Mingyu knows this isn't the case this time. He isn't going there to look for Jiyeon, he's going there to talk to Joshua. That's the only possible reason why he's headed there.

"So I'm guessing the talk with Shua hyung went well last night" Mingyu spoke, leaning on the counter while Jeonghan proceeded to walk out of the kitchen.

"You could say that. But I decided to tell him everything. It's for the best" Mingyu nodded, following Jeonghan into his room.

"Did you talk to Seungcheol hyung?" Like a little kid, Mingyu kept asking questions one after another while Jeonghan tried to stay as unbothered as possible while changing.

"No. I don't know when he got home last night, I fell asleep early" While zipping his jeans, he could see Mingyu about to leave the room, definitely to go and wake Seungcheol up but Jeonghan stopped him.

"Don't. Don't wake him up now. Just tell him when he wakes up. I don't have time to talk now, I'm already running late"

"You're gonna leave without telling him?" Mingyu could sense that Jeonghan is still a little angry from yesterday's events and he didn't like that. He wants them to talk things out.

"My train leaves in 25 minutes, I have no time to explain shit. Get my bag from there, I'll wear my shoes" Jeonghan hurriedly threw his shirt over his head and brushed his hair with his fingers before running to the door to wear his shoes.