Chapter 13 [Feelings that We share. Call from the Omni-king!]

[Rocky mountains. With Goten and Keiko.]

The two appeared out of blue in the mountains. It slowly getting dark, but Goten nor Keiko cared at the moment. Before explanation, Keiko and Goten look at the sight they're sharing. The two of them love nature and admire it's beauty.

"So Keiko-san..." -Goten started caughting her attention."What have happend to your look? Not that I don't like it."

"Goten-kun...Well, the reason for this is for you not to protect me everytime something goes bad." -Keiko started, causing Goten to raise his eyebrow."Lord Beerus and Whis-san said that now I'm a target... if anyone learn about...us, then they'll surely come after me. So they mix me DNA with some Saiyan one, thus making me a Half-Saiyan like you." -At that Goten gave a sigh. That sound like something that Whis would do."I quess they just care about us. At first I thought they're up to no good, but now...Now it's different. I want you to teach me everything you know. Please train me, Goten-kun!"

Keiko(Half-Saiyan)-1,500,000

Goten though for a moment. What Whis and Beerus did was not evil itself, but they didn't inform him about this. He quess that they really wanted him to be happy and some day become immortals with Keiko. He wasn't mad, just disappointed of them not saying a word beforehead.

"Okey, Keiko-san...I'll train you in the ways of a Saiyan...I think." -He said with chuckle. Keiko blushed and walk to Goten. She put her hands on his chest, causing him to blush. Then she push herself up on tip of her toes and kiss Goten gently on the lips."Um...Keiko-san?"

"Thank you...I-I quess...that We're a couple now, huh?" -Keiko stated, with massive blush.

"Yeah...I think so." -Without hesitating, Goten lean toward Keiko face and gave her a kiss.

They did not realize that they're watch. Whis and Beerus were looking down on them from above. Beerus put a tiny smile, while Whis was smiling from ear to ear.

"Good for him, I quess..." -Beerus said quietly.

"I agree, Lord Beerus. Now We should go and leave those two love birds alone." -Whis said and Beerus noded. He grab onto Whis and then the two vanish.

[Two days later. Same spot. Morning, Saturday.]

Goten and Keiko were training together for about an hour. Young Saiyan had that Keiko was a quick learner. She already knew how to control ki, fly and shoot a beam. But it was still early for her to reach a Super Saiyan, if of course it's possible for her.

She wasn't naturaly born half-saiyan. But Goten was unsure if Whis and Beerus thought of something to let her transform. But she could still learn Kaio-ken or how to absorb Gods Ki.

Keiko-15,000,000

"Okey, Keiko-san...That's enought for now. Let's rest a little." -Goten informed and Keiko noded with smile. The two sit next to each other, smiling. Keiko lean in Goten shoulder causing to chuckle.

Suddenly Whis materialize in front of them. The two bolted and separeted.

"Oh my...I'm so sorry for scaring you like this." -Whis apologize with dry chuckle."But it's an urgent call...Goten you must come with me. Now..." -He said seriously and Goten raise his eyebrow.

"I'm sorry Keiko-san...But our training end here." -Goten said with sad smile. But Keiko smiled and shake her head.

"It's okey, Goten-kun. I understand, since Whis-san is here then it must be something important." -Keiko said and get up on her feet."I'll see you in school then! Bye Bye!" -With that Keiko flared her aura and fly away.

"I see you two are a couple now, eh?" -Whis asked knowingly, causing Goten to blush a little."Anyway let's go to Lord Beerus planet, We'll explain everything there." -With that Goten grab onto Whis and the two vanish in bright light.