Tournament:Universe 7 vs Universe 6-part 4"

[Nameless planet. Goten vs Hit]

As Goten took form of Super Saiyan Blue, Hit simply took his basic stance. Now sure of defeating Hit, Goten charged at his opponent in high speed giving his barrage of kicks and punnches. But Hit was still fast enought to block them. Then they paused as Goten aim for the kick in the head, but Hit block it. Then he again poured Hit with barrage of his attack, which he barely could stop now. As Hit aimed for the punch, Goten vanish from the sight and reappeared behind him. Quickly turning around Hit blocked Goten punch.

"What's the matter? Aren't you gonna do the Time-Leap?" -Goten taunted with snort. Without a warning, Goten used spin kick and hit 'Hit' to the side causing him to gasp and spit a little of his blood. Then he punch him straight in the jaw and after that, he hit him across the face."C'mon! You're not fun right now!"

"This is...my current limit." -Hit explained and Goten raise his eyebrow. Then he saw that Hit hands start to shake. But then Hit look at him and Goten took the sign as for 'I'm coming!'.

Suddenly Hit reappear in front of Goten and start attacking at higher speed than before. Goten had to stay on defence as Hit improved. When Goten saw opening, he again started his barrage of attack only for Hit to block them. When Hit used Time-Leap to punch him, Goten punch him righ after that. Goten couldn't believe that his technique improved in such short time. Then Goten aim his punch at Hit face, but he block it with his arms. Still that push him far away from Young Saiyan. Then he charged again, but this time Hit punch in the stomach much faster and second ago.

Only few spot that. Piccolo, Goku, Vegeta, Jaco and Whis with his Big Sister, Vados. Suddenly Goten drop on his knees, with one hand holding his stomach. Everyone gasped in shock and disbelieve, while Champa cheered. Goten slowly got up and clenched his fist in excitment. Finally someone who he could test on new form of Kaoi-ken. But he still needed few of his attack to learn how to defeat him.

"You're intending to take few of my attacks..." -Hit stated, figuring out Goten plan."And why enduring those attacks, you'll try to get used to my movements whis are 0.2 seconds faster." -Suddenly Hit vanish and reappeared in front of him and pour a barrage of attacks on Goten."I am still improving thanks to you..." -Then Goten drop on the ground, not moving."Referee...Is killing against the rules?"

[...Yes, it is against them.]

"What should I do?" -He asked glancing at Goten."It's seems like Son Goten...is in no conditon to even surrender."

Hit(Improved over the fight)-6,400,000,000,000,000

'Goten-kun! Please stop! Don't stand up!' -Keiko thought preying for Goten not to get up. She didn't want him to get hurt even further.

Suddenly everyone saw that Goten got up on his feet, his hands resting on his knees. They gasped at how hollow his eyes become.

[This...This is...]

"Screw you...I'm not giving up." -Goten choked with dry chuckle."I'm not done yet."

"What? Are you that obsessed with victory?" -Hit asked confused.

"That's not it. I'd feel bad for you if I ended the match here." -Goten stated with smirk.

"What do you mean by that?" -Hit demanded, slowly getting annoyed. This brat should learn his lesson long ago.

"It's not like I was trying to hide or anything." -Goten started."But I was planning of showing this to Lord Beerus on our next spar."