New forms and Return of the F."

Chapter 5

[Earth, few weeks later.]

It's been few weeks since Goten went to Beerus planet. During that time both Goku and Vegeta were training in their own respective manner. They were waiting for any sign of Whis. But so far there was none.

But today, Whis appeared out of blue in Capsule Corporation grounds. He pick up Bulma signature and start walking toward her. Bulma was working on some new invention in her lab untill she heard a knock. Blue haired woman turn around to see Whis with usual smile.

"Ah, it's you Whis-san! Good to see you." -Bulma greeted Whis with her own smile.

"Bulma-san! Beautifull as aways I see. I'm glad to see you too." -Whis said with chuckle.

"I quess You've come for food, huh?" -Whis noded, while narrowing his eyes at all invention in the lab."Figure as much, I'll call the cook. In the meantime, how about We go outside and drink some tea?"

"Sounds lovely! Let's do that." -Whis agreed and the two went outside to enjoy the good weather.

After some time the staff brought the tea, Bulma and Whis start chatting while waiting for special food.

"So...I must ask, how Goten training going?" -Bulma asked curious. She had phone in her hand, ready to call Chi Chi and inform her.

"Splendid...Goten is monster, I dare say. I can't understand how Saiyans are doing this, but still he has a long way to go." -Whis explained and Bulma noded. Whis glanced at his tea and took a sip of it.

"If you excuse, I need to make a call." -Bulma apologized and Whis smiled.

"You want to contact with Goten's Mother, right?" -Bulma noded and go to call Chi Chi. After few minutes, Goku show up via Instant Transmission.

"Yo, Whis!" -Goku greeted in his own way.

"Hello Goku...Let me quess, you want to hear about Goten progress?" -Whis asked. Goku grinned and noded. Whis explained everything in few words, so he could understand. He didn't want to go through more complex things."As you can tell, he become even stronger than before."

"Man, I wonder if I'll ever reach his level now. My tail is slowly growing, but I don't know when it'll fully grow back." -Goku said showing his incomplete tail to Whis."Anyway, I wanted to ask if you could take me and Vegeta to Beerus planet in order to train there." -Whis hummend for a second before raising his eyebrow.

"Lord Beerus is in charge of Goten training now, so I quess I can train you." -Whis replied and Goku start jumping around, before calming down."The food for Lord Beerus soon should be ready, so go for Vegeta in the meantime." -With that Goku fly toward Vegeta training room. Whis chuckled as Goku was flying away.'Goku...You'll never reach your Son level at this point. Even if you'll how to use Gods Ki or reach SSJ4. Lord Beerus is training that Boy to the max. But it'll take him about two more years, before surpassing Lord Beerus.' -Whis added mentally.

[Beerus home, training ground]

Both Goten and Beerus were in the middle of a spar. The two were like that since the begging of a day. To be honest, sparring with Whis was a lot of easier. Beerus was pushing him further and further. He was training in each of his transformation to the maximum potential. Right now he was training in his SSJ2 form against Beerus.