Frieza Revenge and helping fellow classmate

Gohan, Piccolo, Tien Shinhan, Jaco, Krillin, and Master Roshi clash with an army of a thousand of Frieza's soldiers, led by Sorbet. The fight wasn't that difficult, but they still got tired after fighting that amount of soldiers. Even Bulma show up, yelling that Frieza just run away. But the Z-fighters, who know how to sense Ki, they knew that He wasn't the same. Frieza was much stronger. He prrof that by reappearing in front of Gohan and punch him right in the guts, almost killing him.

"Well, I quess not even a Super Saiyan is enought to defeat me, ufufufufu..." -Frieza chuckled as Piccolo was ressurecting Gohan.

Suddenly Goten and Trunks fly in handing next to Z-fighters. Frieza was quite surprised by that. Then he gritted his teeths at the sight of a Goku look a like. Goten changed his out a bit(A/N:Goku Af Toyble outfit), while Trunks was wearing his Saiyan-gear. Frieza remember that his light purple haired boy look like that Saiyan who killed him.

"You remind of a person who I hate the most." -Frieza said reffering to Goten, who smirked."You must be his Son, huh?"

Frieza(First form, Post training)-60,000,000,000

"And you must that strange looking guy that Dad was talking about. Frieza, I pressume?" -Goten asked, getting tick mark from Frieza.

Goten(Supress)-70,000,000,000

"You seem to be the strongest of all of the rest insects." -Frieza commented, getting tick mark from Trunks. He wasn't that weak."But I'm not in the mood to fight with you. I'm waiting for Son Goku. But I'll say that you'd be ashamed of having such pathetic Elder Brother ufufufu..." -Suddenly, Goten appeared in front of Frieza who blinked in surprise.

"Call him pathetic again...And I'll end you without breaking a sweat." -Goten threaten unleashing his full power in base form.

Goten(Base form, God Essense)-905,000,000,000,000

Frieza gasped at the display of Goten power. If that was Son Goku son power level, then Frieza could have a problem. Then Goten teleported back and everyone was staring at him with disbelieve.

'Did the training with God of Destruction gave him this power?'-Gohan wondered, while looking at him self.'But Frieza is right in one thing...I am pathetic. I've become weak that I could barely transform to Super Saiyan...Damm it!' -He clenched his fist and gritted his teeths.

"Goten!" -Bulma called, getting everyone attention."Keep it up. Goku is about to use Instant Transmission!" -Goten noded and after few seconds Goku appeared with Vegeta.

Goku(Base form, God essense)-300,000,000,000,000

Vegeta(Base form, God essense)-280,000,000,000,000

"So you really came back Frieza..." -Goku commented with smile

"And I've heard that you become very strong to the point of defeating Majin Buu with your Sons." -Frieza said with chuckle.

"Not quite, but yeah..." -Goku replied, causing Vegeta to snort.

"Even Prince of No One is here! How splendid." -Frieza mocked, causing Vegeta to gritt his teeths."How We'll start my revenge on you?" -He suggest, sliding down from his chair and landing on the ground. Then he start powering up and transform into his Final Form right away."Let's get started Son Goku."