Saving the Universe again

[Capsule Corporation.]

Beerus was quite suprised with Kids power. In such a young to surpass somebody who defeated Frieza was quite a feat. Maybe this boy had potential to be SSJG? So far he was proofing that.

Goten was kicking and punching Beerus at superb speed and strenght, but God of Destruction did not seem to be faze at all. Beerus gave him a few kicks and punches, but Goten was able to avoid few and block them too.

"I'll admit, you do have impressive power for your age." -Beerus said pausing their fight."But I don't think you're using your max power. Am I right?"

"You're right, Lord Beerus..." -Goten admitted."It's because I don't know your power level, so I;m not sure how much strenght I can use. It's like you don't have any Ki at all" -God of Destrucion chuckled at those words, confusing Saiyan Hybrid.

"It's because that's a God Ki... Something that mortals won't understand." -Beerus explained."I'm sorry, but your not SSJG I was looking for...Though if you want, We can still fight for a bit before I'll destroy your planet."

Beerus(40%)-2,200,000,000,000,000

Goten red aura flared in anger and that cause Beerus to smirk."I won't let you destroy the Earth!" -He got in front of Beerus in blinding speed, which suprised God of Destruction.

Goten(SSJ4-Max Power,enraged)-1,400,100,000,000,000

Goten start attacking so fast that both him and Beerus became blurs. They start clashing together, creating massive shock waves that cause havoc around the world. Each time they collide Earth globe was shaking violently. Tsunamis arose, mountains crumbled, volcanos erupted and buildings start to collapse. Their strenght was slowly destroying the Earth. But the two didn't seem to nocite it.

Everyone from the ground level was staring in awe at the battle. Piccolo finally woke up to witness the battle between God and a Mortal. Something you don't see everyday.

"Enought!" -Beerus yelled, slapping Goten and causing him to crash on the ground hard."You're really impressive boy, I'll give you that. But I'm getting annoyed. If that all you got then I quess I have end this..." -He rose his single finger. Slowly a bright orange ball of energy formed on top of his finger tip. Then it start to getting bigger.

Beerus(60%)-3,000,000,000,000,000

'Not good! This is terrible! But I have one last option...My trump card!' -Goten thought as dark clouds formed above Beerus.'I won't hold it for long and my base form might end up in Death state... But it's worth a shot.' -Goten took deep breath, before powering up again."Let's see how you like this! Kaio-ken!" -Goten shouted as his aura got additional one, bright red colored. His aura was now twice the size of normal one. He prepared his hands for Kamehameha wave."Ka...me...ha...me..."

Goten(SSJ4, Kaio-ken)-2,200,000,000,000,000

Beerus glanced at Goten and raise his eyebrow."Intresting... Let's see how you'll handle this." -With that he throw the ball of Ki toward Goten.

"...HA!" -Goten cried and shoot his Red Kamehameha, which was triple in size.

As soon as Goten Kamehameha collided with Beerus Ki ball a giant crater formed around Goten as he was little push back. But he stood firm and was able to stop God of Destruction attack. Beerus smirked, while glancing over of what was Whis doing.