Chapter 15 [Enter Zamasu! The immortal God]

[Future, with Vegeta, Gohan and Trunks.]

Everyone stared at the Black in his new form. He was far more powerful than them right now. Gohan couldn't believe how easly they got out match. His imposter was just toying with them from the beginning.

"How is this colour. Isn't it beautiful?" -Black asked with chuckle."If I were to name it in your style, it would be...Rose. Yes...Super Saiyan Rose." -He then floating up with open arms."I have finally mastered Son Gohan power completely. Rejoice, Son Gohan. You have reached the height of beauty at my hand..."

"Black! You should not be talking to a thin air. I am your opponent!" -Vegeta exclaimed and Black snorted.

"Do you not understand? Your act is over." -Black said with sigh."The opening act needs to know when to leave the stage." -With that Vegeta appeared in front of Black and aim for the punch. But he missed and Black avoided his attack."Foolhardly." -Without a warning, Black went to his own punch, only to let be caught by Vegeta hand.

A little suprise, Black power up and start pushing on Vegeta hand. Taking a deep breath, Vegeta kick Black to the side, shocking him. Then he used his free hand to send a barrage of punches against his opponent. Then he punch him straight in the jaw, thus making Black drift away. When Vegeta went for final punch, Black smirked and form an energy blade, stabbing Prince of All Saiyans. Gohan and Trunks gasped at the sight of stabbed Vegeta.

"What..." -Vegeta choked, looking down at blade going through him.

"I called you the opening act before. I correct myself." -Black with smirk."The opening course. You make a tasty appetizer." -He added with grin.

"Damn...you..." -Vegeta manage to say, before Black took his blade out. Then Prince of All Saiyans drop his SSJB form and crashed on the ground.

"Dad!" -Trunks cried, rushing to his father.

"The opening course has made me even stronger." -Black informed with smile."Now, I shall make quick work of the main dish and raise to even farther heights." -He said, while licking his lips.

"You bastard!" -Trunks snarled and saw that Gohan was about to fly toward Black."Gohan-san!"

"Trunks-san...give Vegeta the Senzu bean. I'll stall him for some time." -Gohan said seriously and Trunks noded slowly. After those words, Gohan flashed in front of Black who still had smile on his face."You'll pay for this...I can promise you that." -With those words, he turn into his Mystic Form.

Gohan(Mystic form)-1,600,000,000,000,000

"If you think you can take me on in this form that you're badly mistaken." -Black said with disappointment.

Gohan simply smirked at that, causing Black to raise his eyebrow. He let out a battle cry and power up even further. Then he turn into Super Saiyan Blue.

Gohan(Mystic Super Saiyan Blue)-5,000,000,000,000,000

"How about this then?" -Gohan asked and Black noded. It was good enought.'...I'm not sure how long I'll able to fight with him. He's still slightly stronger than me.'

With that the two begin their fight. Gohan shoot few ki blast at Black, who simply slice them causing them to explode. In the process, he created a smoke screen that Gohan used for suprise attack. But Black caught his fist and tried to slice his face. Gohan simply move out of the way and went for a kick.

"Dad!" -Trunks called kneeling to his father. He sigh in relief seeing that Vegeta was still breathing, but barely.'Thank god...Now for the Senzu bean.' -Trunks took out a senzu bean from his pocket and gave it to Vegeta. The Prince of all Saiyans barely chewed and swallow it."They're evenly matched?" -Trunks wondering, seeing as Gohan was still fighting with Black.