Chapter 14 [Doors to the Future...Unsealed!]

[Capsule Corporation, four days later.]

After few days, Bulma was done repairing her Time Machine. During that time, Vegeta help Future Trunks in reaching SSJ3 form and explain that he should regrow his tail once they'll be done with Black. Gohan on the other hand asked Goku to help him achieve SSJB form. Thanks to his Mystic form, he was able to reach it faster than rest of Saiyans. Future and Current Trunkses still had some problems on the other hand.

Goten taught Keiko Kaio-ken, but he only allowed her to use first stage. She still had to build her body mass, so it'd safe for her to use. Other than that, he taught her Kamehameha wave. But Keiko was only able to destroy average rocks. Even with her power level, it was still too difficult to bring her full power. Despite having Saiyan gene in her, Keiko wasn't a fighting type. Just like his brother Gohan. But she knew the stakes, so she was pushing herself to her limits. Goten just hope that nothing bad would happend toher.

It was the day that Bulma informed everyone that time machine was ready to use. Team consisted was of Future Trunks, Vegeta and Gohan. Goku wanted to come too, but there wasn't that much space for more than three people. If anything happens, the team will change to Current Trunks, Goku and Goten.

'I wonder if they'll pull it off...Well see about that' -Goten wondered as the group went to the future."Okey then...Dad how about You'll help me in training Keiko-san?" -Teen asked with smile.

"I'd like that, Son Goku-san..." -Keiko said with smile.

"Sure! I'm curious what she can do." -Goku agreed with grin."Hey how about We'll use Vegeta gravity room since he's not here now?"

"If you think We can..." -Keiko agreed and so Goten.

[Future. With Trunks, Gohan and Vegeta.]

Trunks Time Chamine finally arrived to the future. Vegeta and Gohan gasped at the sight of the destroyed city in front of them. They couldn't believe that Trunks future was this bad. Who ever this Gohan look alike was, he was pure evil. Once they landed and got out of the Time Machine, Trunks press a button and their transport turn into a small capsule. After picking it up, Trunks start to look around.

"To think somebody with my face did all this...It's horrible." -Gohan barked, while clenching his fist. He wore his old Gi back from Cell games. Since it was a mission with Future Trunks, he decided for something nostalgic.

Gohan(Post-training)-220,000,000,000,000

"So what now?" -Vegeta asked looking at his son. Before his son could reply, he start running away."Trunsk? Where are you going?!" -Soon Vegeta follow. He wore something different than usual. Something such as a crimson tank top, violet gloves, dark blue jeans and violet boots along with a black leather sleeveless jacket. Everyone was suprise to the change, but ultimatly not comment it.

Vegeta(Post training, God essense)-400,000,000,000,000

As Gohan was about to do the same, he sensed small presence of group. For now he decided to walk around and see what happen next. After Trunks stop, he pick up a green cap. Mai's cap.

"What? Don't tell you rush here only for a cap..." -Vegeta scowled with crossed arms.

"Mai...was supposed to have collapsed here..." -Trunks replied clenching his hand around the cap.

Trunks(Post training)-20,000,000,000,000

In the meantime Gohan looking around the area. He recognize it. After he moved to His Father-in-law house, he was often walking pass here to High School. His heart sank a little as he imagine as his imposter was killing people living here. Gohan shake his head to get rid of that imagine. It wasn't him. Just somebody in his body, that he stole.