New Power and God Level Training!

[Capsule Corporation, About an hour later.]

It's been an hour, since everyone get back to Capsule Corporation. It was kind of destroyed. But Whis repaired it with his Magical Staff. Everyone was astonish, by the display of his power. After that they all resume Bulma's birthday party.

Goten who chatting Gohan and Videl about the child, saw that Whis was waving at him with smile on his face. Curious, Goten excused himself and walk to Whis, who was far away from everyone.

Goten(Base form, supress)-51,000,000,000

"What is it Lord Whis?" -Goten asked, unsure of how to adress Whis status. Whis blushed and giggled, causing Goten to chuckle nervously.

"Oh my! Calling me a Lord! You're flattering me, but you can just call me Whis." -Whis said and Saiyan Hybrid noded."Anyway, that's not the reason why I called you. Here have this!" -Whis gave Goten of what appeared to be a white card with some strange symbol."When you'll have a lot of spare time, charge your Ki to this card. It'll teleport you to Lord Beerus home planet, where you'll receive a special training under our wings..." -At that Goten gasped in awe and beamed immediately.

"Woah! Really?!" -Goten asked not believing. Whisgave a thumbs up and Goten almost jumped from happiness."I'll have a free time in next few weeks. I'll have a summer vacation. About two months, even thought I'll get a lot of homework." -Goten explained, while scratching the back of his head."But with Gohan, I should be able finish them really fast, you know."

"Splendid! Well I can't wait to help you become even more stronger." -Whis said, confusing Goten."Hmm? Is something wrong?"

"No, not at all. Then again, this is the first time We're actually are chatting...But you seem really happy about training me which is kinda strange." -Goten replied, causing Whis to chuckle.

"I see...Well, once your come for training I shall explain everything. How does that sound?" -Whis asked and Goten smiled."Fantastic, but I quess it's our time to leave. We can't spend that much time outside of God Realm. I'll grab Lord Beerus then...It's was nice to meet you Goten." -With that, Whis walk off toward Beerus very casually.

After some time, Beerus and Whis said their farewells and vanish from the sight. When the two were gone, both Goku and Vegeta walk to Goten, who still was looking at the card. He then sensed his Father and Vegeta in front of him.

"What's that Goten?" -Goku asked curious, while looking at the strange card."It gives me weird vibes..."

"No wonder...It's a God relict of some kind. Is it?" -Vegeta asked, too ver curious about the card.

"Well Whis said that once I'll have free time, I can go and train on Beerus home planet." -At hearing that the two Saiyans gaped."I know, I'm still shock about this. But excited as well." -Goten could swore that Vegeta was boiling inside, while gritting his teeths.

"Hey Vegeta! Calm down, Lord Beerus wanted to train Goten at first, but don't worry! I'm sure if We ask nicely, Whis will train both of us." -Goku assured and Vegeta took a deep breath to calm himself."I quess you go there on vacation, right?"

"Yeah...After Gohan will help me with homework, of course." -Goten replied with smile.

"That was some power, Goten." -Piccolo commented, while walking toward the group."When you're push to the corner, it's almost scary what you can do."