Chapter 11: Beerus wish and Black Saga

[Outside of nameless planet]

"Okey, we have 7 Super Dragon Balls...but how are we gonna summon God of Dragons?" -Goku asked, but nobody seem to listen to him.

"Just promise me you won't wish for something horrible..." -Bulma pleased with her hands on her hips.

"I won't! So stop nagging me." -Beerus said in annoyed tone."So what I have to say?"

"'Come forth, God of Dragons, and grant me my wish'" -Goten replied with grin. Keiko was standing next to him with smile on her face. Chi Chi and No.18 were chatting about how cute they look together."Just say that in language of Gods, Lord Beerus."

"Okey...Hey, Whis repeat after me!" -He ordered, while looking at his servant/teacher."Let's see...Teenawako Iganeteshiso Uyurinomika Yodei!" -After Beerus said those words, Whis repeated them to the Super Dragon Balls.

Nothing happend after few seconds, but then each of the stars on dragon balls start to glow. Then they moved to make a formation and they start to glow in golden bliding color. After the glow vanish, everyone gasped at the size of Dragon God. But the suddenly Dragon start to roar in next second they were elsewhere. They found themself in what appeared to be a mini cosmos.

"What are we?" -Keiko asked, grabbing Goten Gi and clinging to it. Goten smiled sheepishly."Goten-kun?"

"I'm not really sure, but don't worry. I won't let anything bad happen." -Goten assured and Keiko

smiled."Whis where are we exactly?"

"We're inside of God of Dragon. We have one and only way to get out of here." -Whis explained and pointed their front."Throught his mouth." -Whis was right, there was a mouth in front of them. Once their went out they stop on front of the Dragon head."Okey, Lord Beerus state your wish..."

"I want to find a way to let Goten control this Super Saiyan 5." -Beerus stated and everyone gasped."We don't want him to die from that power, right? Goten you have power to defeat Gods...But have no control over it and your body is too weak for that." -God of Destruction explained and Young Saiyan noded in agreetment."C'mon Whis...I want to take a nap already."

"As you wish, Lord Beerus..." -Whis said with smile and repeated God of Destuction."Oh, really? It appears that there might be one soluction..." -With that Golden Dragon vanish and in poof, everyone found themself in some part of galaxy. Suddenly one of Super Dragon Balls passed next to them.

"Well...What is then?" -Beerus asked, crossing his arms.

"The only way to allow Goten control that transformation and not put his life on the line is...by fusing him with Dragon Balls." -Whis explained and everyone gasped."Also We might have a problem..."

"What do you mean by that?" -Bulma asked confused."You mean that Goten must fuse with Shenron?! But that would mean no Dragon Balls anymore! What if Earth got destroyed or many human would die?" -Beerus wipe the wax from his ear and sighed."But what's the problem?"

"God of Dragons said that if he fuse with Dragon Balls, he must remain in Dragon Realm. Unless someone use other pair of Dragon Balls to summon Goten." -Whis explained.

"There is a solution...Just bring Dragon Balls from Namek and wish for Goten not to remain in Dragon Realm. That way Goten can fuse with Earth Dragon, stay on Earth and you'll have Namekians Dragon Balls." -Beerus said and Piccolo was the first to protest.