Chapter 4

"So it's settled, you're going to do it?" Jamie said. "I guess so." I said. I looked over at Matty he seemed unphased by the whole thing. "Okay, remember, you two can't tell anyone. And you have to make it believable. The only time you don't act like you're together is if you are inside a closed room with no one else and with no windows." He said. Matty and I both nodded. "Now go get ready. You need to be on stage in 30 minutes. Ember, you stay here for a second." Jamie said. "See you out there." Matty said. I gave him a soft smile. "Listen, no one can know this is staged." Jamie said. "Yeah, I know." I said. "Here, over the next 2 weeks, you and Matty need to seem to get closer. And then you need to make it believable that you're together. Including telling your friends and family that you're with him, and before that, telling them that you like him." He said. "Okay." I said. "All right, go get ready for the show."

I walked out of the room in complete shock. What did I just do? I know I need the money, but this is wrong. I'm having to lie to litterly everyone on the planet. I took a deep breath and grabbed my phone, and called Liz. "Hey! Shouldn't you be getting ready for the show?" She asked me. "Yeah, but all I need to do is grab my camera." I said. "So what's up?" She asked. "Nothing. I just kinda wanted to talk to you and Hunter." I said. "Hunter is playing with the Spiderman toys you got him before you left." I laughed slightly. "I'll send you pictures." She said. "Sounds good." I added. "All right, well I have to go. Let Hunter know that I miss him." I said. "Will do. Text me after the show and let me know how everything goes." She said. "I will." I said. "Bye!" She said. "Bye." I said before I hung up.

I looked at the time and decided I should head out to the stage since it was getting close to time. I grabbed my camera, and I headed out to the barricade. I started taking pictures of the crowd seeing how beautiful it looked, all these people here for one band.

The lights dimmed, and the intro started. I continued taking pictures of the fans, seeing them all start getting excited. That's when the band came out on stage. The loud screams were almost too much for me. But I started to take a few pictures of the guys. I smiled at them, seeing all of their reactions to the fans' excitement. They then started the first song.

*After The Show*

I was sitting in my hotel room going through the pictures. I had put them all on my computer so it was easier to see. And then I deleted the ones that were trash. I then added the best ones to a file for me to edit.

Jamie: I was thinking you could do a little photoshoot with the guys in one of the upcoming cities.

Ember: Sounds good. When do you want the pictures from tonight's by?

Jamie: Perferably tomorrow afternoon.

Ember: Sounds good.

I started editing the photos, and I decided to listen to some music. I started a mix playlist that was made for me, and I smiled while softly humming to the music. I started getting tired, so I decided to just call it a night since I needed to be up pretty early. I quickly washed my face and put my hair into a messy bun. And then I got back into bed.

 And then I got back into bed